Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Harry: I think we played better today than we did for most of last season....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rangers77
    Platinum Seat
    • Aug 2012
    • 11808

    #1

    Harry: I think we played better today than we did for most of last season....

    'Miles better'. I think he's right.

    QPR manager Harry Redknapp couldnt fault his sides performance in their 1-0 defeat to Hull.
  • SuperHoopNik
    CCG
    • Mar 2011
    • 6660

    #2
    Agreed
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

    Comment

    • hal9thou
      Silver Seat
      • May 2012
      • 4258

      #3
      Yup.

      This is going to take time, it is not a crisis. But we do need one more striker as cover for injury or loss of form........

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #4
        Or if Remy is going.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        • bonheurjh
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2012
          • 3764

          #5
          Originally posted by Shania
          Or if Remy is going.
          should keep him at all cost really

          Comment

          • kron-1664
            Silver Seat
            • May 2009
            • 4403

            #6
            remy showed his quality today. need to keep him. Poor old Austin , he needed that pen....

            Comment

            • fisnik
              Silver Seat
              • Aug 2012
              • 1224

              #7
              Well said 'Arry!

              Comment

              • stainrodisalegend
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 13624

                #8
                Think thats right, big improvement. But it needs to be. On the basis that burnley and leicester have also strengthened, every team in this division is a lot better than in the one we have just come out of.

                Comment

                • Shania
                  C Club
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 23699

                  #9
                  Originally posted by bonheurjh
                  should keep him at all cost really
                  Indeed!!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

                  Comment

                  • Will M
                    Silver Seat
                    • May 2012
                    • 2737

                    #10
                    Takes time to change your style of play, I am sure we will get tonked a couple of times until we get it right. But let's be realistic. No one is tearing any trees up yet. Look at United, Everton and Arsenal were struggling to break down a determined Palace.

                    Comment

                    • stainrodisalegend
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 13624

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Will M
                      Takes time to change your style of play, I am sure we will get tonked a couple of times until we get it right. But let's be realistic. No one is tearing any trees up yet. Look at United, Everton and Arsenal were struggling to break down a determined Palace.
                      Yep but they arent our competition. Hull is. In prem terms they dont come easier than hull at home and they mugged us for three points. Not panicked yet but we need some points soon. You go three games without a point and before you know it, you have a crisis.

                      Comment

                      • bushcelt1
                        CCG
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 11070

                        #12
                        looked a more fluent team today apart for a 20 minute spell imo
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

                        Comment

                        • acricketer
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 12068

                          #13
                          Very encouraging performance. Looking forward to seeing the team develop.

                          Comment

                          • MYU
                            Administrator
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 43466

                            #14
                            Originally posted by acricketer
                            Very encouraging performance. Looking forward to seeing the team develop.

                            Comment

                            • Hertford Hoop
                              W12 Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15998

                              #15
                              Agree I thought first half we were excellent, just one major error for the goal. I feel encouraged for sure
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                              Comment

                              Working...