Fakes sign Anton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fakes sign Anton

"I've been away from English football for a year and had some tough times. Turkey is a fantastic place to go and play football, but certain things off the field didn't allow me to enjoy my football.

"That chapter is closed now, and I've opened a new chapter at Reading and I'm looking forward to it.

...http://www.sportinglife.com/football...165/9417577/-?

That's Readings season ****ed then.

Comment

The fakes are starting to make a habit of signing our cast-offs: Gorkss, Leigertwood, Connolly, Anton etc...

Comment

Robbing a living is Anton

Comment

Hope they draw Chelsea in the cup
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

That's them F####D do they know how bad this geyser is? he's absolute DOGS, wouldn't get in most Sunday teams, that's their promotion bid over?

Comment

Can't we send SWP there to really rub salt in the wounds

Comment

He was absolutely woeful for us.
                Had a look at their forums there and their fans seem fairly pleased that he's joined... Enjoy gentlemen
                Last edited by ConorM1882; 11-08-2014, 07:19 PM.
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Poor Fakes. Fellas not a footballer. No doubt will be banging the badge and playing up to the gallery before KO.

Comment

But I suppose there's no point bearing a grudge....

Comment

Anton wasn't that bad, he just wasn't a Premier League player. And certainly not an upgrade on Gorkss (at the time). I suspect he will do a decent job for them in the Championship.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

always tried his best for us. Seen much worse at LR. Good luck to him

Comment

If John Terry had called him a useless cnt nobody would have batted an eyelid. Terrible player

Comment

Never as bad as some on here would have you think.
                            Good luck to him.

Comment

Working...
                            X