well done rangers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done rangers..

top effort from the club on the trip over to ireland. players have been great with the fans,no problems with pics etc with plenty of time talking to everyone. tbh i knew we always had big irish links but the effort i seen and numbers of fans was unexpected.a huge PR effort thats has worked in everyway. A day on the beer with the lads at the rovers game and bringing the kids to the training session and athlone game has just cemented 3 kids love of the hoops for ever........PRICELESS.***
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Glad you & the kids had a great time. Rangers must be a big miss for you after leaving for pastures new. Nice to hear the club is doing things the right way. Hope you make it over for a game or two this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      top effort from the club on the trip over to ireland. players have been great with the fans,no problems with pics etc with plenty of time talking to everyone. tbh i knew we always had big irish links but the effort i seen and numbers of fans was unexpected.a huge PR effort thats has worked in everyway. A day on the beer with the lads at the rovers game and bringing the kids to the training session and athlone game has just cemented 3 kids love of the hoops for ever........PRICELESS.***
      this is how it should be all the time, happy it worked well ,especially for the kids
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Good to here bush

Comment

Loved it in Ireland, a lovely country with really decent people. Never been to a place where the people are so helpful and I think rio being ex United might have swung us some young utd fans
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Loved it in Ireland, a lovely country with really decent people. Never been to a place where the people are so helpful and I think rio being ex United might have swung us some young utd fans
            Same thing for Park and the Korean support, and look how we felt about that
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Good to hear. Couldn't make the games but from what I've read it was great. Well done rangers

Comment

Great to hear that Bush, so nice that people do post the good news stories as well on here
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It was fantastic but illustrated the yawning chasm in how they treat the core fans back in the UK.

We get NONE of that special attention.
                  Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                    It was fantastic but illustrated the yawning chasm in how they treat the core fans back in the UK.

We get NONE of that special attention.
                    Pre-season is relaxed by comparison and albeit a good few hundred R's in Ireland, the modest numbers makes it so much easier to do these things IMO
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Pre-season is relaxed by comparison and albeit a good few hundred R's in Ireland, the modest numbers makes it so much easier to do these things IMO
                      There are modest numbers and a relaxed attitude to pre-season games in the UK too....still doesn't/didn't happen.
                      Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Well impressed you went to watch us pre season. Good work. Didnt have you down for doing that,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Well impressed you went to watch us pre season. Good work. Didnt have you down for doing that,
                          You should be so lucky.

WeAre said the other day that anybody that goes to a friendly needs to "reevaluate their hobbies"
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good approach to winden our fan base.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X