Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Still looks promising then.

Comment

Looks like good news then. Will be very pleased if we get Mutch. Thanks Ginger.

Comment

Really buzzing about both. Looks like harry is building a superb squad, slowly but surely. Best pre season we have ever had when these two go through i reckon, no mercenaries and no stupid money paid out.
        What time is the daily 'same old same old, we are doomed and its embarrassing we haven't signed anybody' thread coming by the way?

Comment

Both would be absolute superb signings. Massive difference to the Hughes era signing madness!!

Comment

Agree they would be two superb signings but even I, Mr balanced and patient, think we need to pull the proverbial finger out and get these bodies through the door pretty damn quick. Players need conditioning and some pitch time with their new team mates before the big kick off. No, this is not a "doomed etc" type post, just a "speed it up a bit and get some bodies in" one
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Personally I think it's encouraging that we have taken our time in this transfer window and appear to finally be landing some decent young talent without breaking the bank. I may have to retract previous statements I have made about Harry in the transfer market if some of these targets come off!

Comment

Lets hope they get over the line.. fingers crossed.

Comment

£5m for Mutch looks no brainer.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Won't relax until they are over the line but really promising news.

Cheers for posting link ginge

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Agree they would be two superb signings but even I, Mr balanced and patient, think we need to pull the proverbial finger out and get these bodies through the door pretty damn quick. Players need conditioning and some pitch time with their new team mates before the big kick off. No, this is not a "doomed etc" type post, just a "speed it up a bit and get some bodies in" one
                      Wasn't that Dave Mac item old stuff ? seemed familiar to me with signing today added on

Comment

Lets hope it happens.....

Comment

Both look like very good signings. Particularly pleased with Mutch - should provide some goals from midfield. Managed seven and six assists in the league last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                            Both look like very good signings. Particularly pleased with Mutch - should provide some goals from midfield. Managed seven and six assists in the league last season.
                            Great for Fantasy League
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

West London sport now saying we have to pay an extra £1m to get Mutch.

Comment

Working...
                              X