Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know are we definately on sky against forest

it looks like we are what about brentford on the friday,who actually knows what sky games are on because im seriously thinking of switching
    my film program and asking for sky sports,not worth it if we are never on sky but how many sky games are we on in a season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/football/te...ngers/fixtures

They update that list with the skysports logo if it gets announced we are on sky

EDIT: Not sure how regularly they do it because I know the Brentford game was moved to the Friday so Sky could show it

Comment

• i would love to beat the bees

i would love to beat the bees 6-0 now that would be good but you never know with football the fulham game looks difficult

More...

Comment

• can anyone understand betting odds

it looks like we are 11i10 on to beat forest so does that mean for 500 pound we only earn 50 that dosnt seem right

More...

Comment

• 11 to 10 ON means that if we played them 21 times, the bookies would expect us to win 11 times and to "not win" 10 times.

You bet 11 quid to win 10.

If you bet 500 quid you win £500 times 10 divided by 11 = £454.54. (Or lose £500!)

Edit: just noticed that was 11 to 10 on (and corrected my description above accordingly), which is usually described as 10/11.
            Last edited by dsqpr; 03-09-2015, 10:55 PM.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• thats good

thats good so if i bet 100 pound on us beating forest i win 110 thats really good odds i like that
              Last edited by dsqpr; 03-09-2015, 10:58 PM.

More...

Comment

• Fill your boots ted

Comment

• Ted gambling is not for you. Ted 110 pounds wins you 100
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    thats good so if i bet 100 pound on us beating forest i win 110 thats really good odds i like that
                    Not quite Ted. That would be the case if the odds were 11/10 against. At 11/10 ON you would win £90.90 if we win.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• so if i but

so if i bet 500 i get nearly one thousand back

More...

Comment

Three thousand

Comment

• wow wow wow

wow wow wow im going to be rich

More...

Comment

Yes but 500 of it is your own money being returned to you! You won't get rich by having people give you back your own money!

Honestly Ted, those are not very good odds for that match.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              Yes but 500 of it is your own money being returned to you! You won't get rich by having people give you back your own money!

Honestly Ted, those are not very good odds for that match.
                              Even more so for a decent bloke who is unemployed. Save your money ted
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If your trying to Nick a few hundred ted,, put a monkey on draw no bet. That meens if Rangers win you get back £722, so you nick £220 but if the game ends in a draw then you just get your £500 back, risky tho mate especially putting £500 on Rangers
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X