Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Kirill, I want you to stop mentioning names that make me want to kiss godbye to the world. Who next? Mark Nygaard? Stefan (please no more) Moore? Doudou? Ugh!
    Sorry, but Zesh occupies a very special place in my heart, if that is the right expression for someone who caused me the emotionally worst moment ever watching QPR. So I mention him inadvertently sometimes, I am truly sorry.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Ok Bakes, how do you feel about Karl Ready?
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Ok Bakes, how do you feel about Karl Ready?
        Hahaha. Wasn't too upset with KR tbh blue. Wasn't the greatest CB at LR but certainly no Bob Malcom. I remember Ready heading against the post in an awful 2-0 loss at Portman Rd back in the day, the only bright spot for me in a truly miserable performance.

Comment

Hahaha. Wasn't too upset with KR tbh blue. Wasn't the greatest CB at LR but certainly no Bob Malcom. I remember Ready heading against the post in an awful 2-0 loss at Portman Rd back in the day, the only bright spot for me in a truly miserable performance.
          Just checking because a lot of people seemed to despise him whereas I was kind of ok with him
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Furlong knocked a few in.
            Didn't helguson get a few
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Didn't helguson get a few
              yes also. But they dont fit the criteria set apparently

Comment

• Gary Bannister got a fair few !

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  Wilkins one of the worst managers this club ever had, snet our club into decline,
                  This and I fear that Ramsey could be of the same mould i.e. good coach, nice guy, but $hite manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    So we paid enough for him?
                    What, like couple of quid?
                    Or you think he was good?
                    Give us something here...

£500 -750k.

Comment

He came through the youth team, and had good and bad days, but at least he scored a few for QPR. Not many of the defenders do thst these days for QPR.

Comment

• Slade was awful, i remember him away at Watford shooting high and very wide and us all singing "what the f uck is going on".
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• premature ejection

I hope im not being premature here lads but chris ramsey has made a lot of noise and deliverd nothing

act one told everyone he was going to secure carlton cole
                          act two told everyone he was going to secure jay emanuel thomas
                          act three told everyone he was going to secure igor vetokele
                          act four told everyone he was going to secure andre gray

so far we have only one striker to play up front with charlie austin and that is junior hoilet dont forget in his prem days he started off as a secondary striker playing just off the target man
                          grego cox has so far not scored and may never score in his life
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• No he didn't all that has been media speculation.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Ramsey out Ted!!

Comment

• Ted sorry fella but you are a fair bit wide of the mark. No one at the club has mentioned any names this transfer window. Only time luongo and gladwin were mentioned was after we signed them.

The club have learnt.

Comment

Working...
                                X