Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      ramsey is not a manager get rid of now
      Where's all your love gone Ted????

Comment

• myu

myu you are a man made out of milk chocolate your the most loving man ive ever known but

ramsey has destroyed scott jones he will end up in a nut house and ill be in the cell next door

the world cant be built on love

we need a manager who throws a cup of tea in the players face

they need shaking up

WE NEED GENERAL PATTON DRIVING IN FRONT OF 35 THOUSAND SHERMON TANKS

WE NEED NAPOLEON AND LAWRENCE OF ARABIA

GIVE ME WARNOCK WITH HIS ASSISTANT BEING HOLLWAY AND ILL GIVE YOU PROTION VIA THE PLAY OFF FINAL ONCE MORE THE 40 THOUSAND FLAGS WILL FLY
        ONCE MORE ILL CRY
        Last edited by qprted; 17-08-2015, 09:07 AM.

More...

Comment

• tony fernandes

we are getting up a petition to get rid of ramsey and ferdinand can all you message borders sign up to this new order
          to bring back thunderpants warnock and the man with the magical cigar ian holloway

who will sign
          before i get put back in the nut house with scott jones

More...

Comment

• Too early imo. Give Chris a couple of more games. Les hasn't done badly so far getting rid of mercenaries and bringing youngsters.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Ha ha. Embarrassing.

Comment

• ok

ok thats three of us who else

More...

Comment

• Just glad its you Ted..

Enjoy the seahorses at the bus stop in Spain mate, supposed to be lovely this time of night
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Not a chance. Everyone is entitled to there opinion but why do something that is going to possibly de-stabilise the club after 2 games of the season and before the transfer window shuts.

I'm sure Les and Chris would have liked £50m+ that the other managers have had to work with but they have been given a difficult task financially.

So much talk about "doing things properly" and going back the Rangers way of "buying lower league players and bringing them through". All goes out the window after a loss and a draw.

Comment

• ok

ok thats it then im putting myself into a nut house

GOODBYE

More...

Comment

• Springfield in Tooting Bec is right up your street ted
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

• thats the place for me

Thats the place for me harry boy,ILL GET FANTASTIC AMOUNTS OF MEDISCINE

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY WAY BABY

More...

Comment

• strangers in the night

strangers in the night
                            what are the chances strangers in the night
                            what are the chances we would be shairing points before the night was through
                            strangers in the night thousands of people locked in the battle of molineaux
                            chris ramsey you lose this game and you and les are through
                            go to the labour exchange and tell them your point of view
                            the money wasnt there
                            and life is just not fair
                            ever since that night youve given up management concentrating on your new career
                            cleaning toiets making them sparkling clean and making all the stains disapear
                            but queens park rangers are back in the prem beating the chelse at stamford bridge
                            you go home to your lonely bedsit and take a cool beer out of the fridge
                            and you and les are just two strangers in the night
                            you wont meet up in case you have a fight
                            but you dont care because that toilet bowl your polishing is looking bright
                            Last edited by qprted; 19-08-2015, 08:40 AM.

More...

Comment

• i think jenny brown is right

just watched on you tube the game in 1982 where qpr beat west brom 1-0 and everybody said that clive allen got a deflection
                              but if you study this game you can see clearly that clive threw up his foot in anticipation,so it wasnt a lucky deflection but
                              a fabulous goal this pointed out in the tributes that followed you watch the game and decide deflection, or a purposely thought out instinctive goalscorers boot

More...

Comment

• well

well of course as YOU know discoroid ive always said that chris ramsey is the greatest managerial genius on the planet
                                and as it now seems that we are going up im feasting on caviar like a ganet
                                but disco my brains are fried
                                when we were two nil down i cried
                                then charlie scored from phillips cross supplied

THAT WAS IT REALLY WE ARE FOURTH AND WE ARE GOING UP
                                AND WILL PROBABLEY WIN THE LEAGUE CUP

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X