Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i believe we can win both man city away and liverpool away

I think we can all remember that diving header against man city in there bet season at there home game and that super finish from the crazy african
    only mark hughes jumping up and down broke there concentration and they threw away those last two goals
    we city are not the same side this season simularily liverpool can also lose against arsenal at hom 4-1 so these sides are far from unbeatable
    and we will be on fire , so thats what i think im predicting both as qpr wins
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      I think we can all remember that diving header against man city in there bet season at there home game and that super finish from the crazy african
      only mark hughes jumping up and down broke there concentration and they threw away those last two goals
      we city are not the same side this season simularily liverpool can also lose against arsenal at hom 4-1 so these sides are far from unbeatable
      We need to see some encouraging signs from the fer, austin partnership. If that looks like it could work, hit them with it. 4411 same as a 442 but just fer playing more defensively against the big teams and really hit them with long balls
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Crazy African !!!!!!?????!?!?!?

Comment

It's simple, we can beat them because there not that good. Think all the prem teams except Chelsea aren't all that. But we need all 11 players to turn up which hasn't happened to often this year. Both the home fixtures were close this season. Fingers crossed.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• yes

who was the crazy african,i can visualise his mohekan hair style,but what was his name

More...

Comment

loving your optimism but we haven't beaten a team in the top half of the league all season???
              would love to do the Micky Mousers, cant stand Rodgers

Comment

who was the crazy african,i can visualise his mohekan hair style,but what was his name
                That would be our French nutter Cisse!

Comment

• first we need to beat west ham. If we do that on Saturday we have a real chance and can go into the two away games against Liverpool and City with less pressure on and then i agree with you we can get something out of at least one of them. Fail to win on Sat and heads will drop and we will get nothing out of the two away games.

Think we will win Sat though! Come on you R's!!!!

Comment

• yes

yes thats it dybril cisse a complete brass cutter

More...

Comment

• fabulous news in paper today

seems like alladyce isnt liked at west ham and they may not offer him a new contract

forget all conjecture forget all personel thoughts this man dosnt know how to screw up

unlike harry boy he plays attacking football,a bit like gerry francis this is exactly the miracle that we are looking for

I SINCERLEY HOPE THIS IS TONY FERNADES DREAM MANAGER BECAUSE UNLIKE HARRY REDKNAP THIS MAN CAN MANAGE ON A SHOE STRING
                      PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET US GET HIM BECAUSE WE WILL COME STRAIGHT BACK UP WITH 6FT 3INCHES BIG SAM

check his wikipedia he always wins he can save our club plus chris ramsey can stay as head coach

More...

Comment

• charlie please dont go

you were too young to remember rodney
                        who was superseded by stanley
                        then we had the prolic sir lesley
                        and now for only the fourth time in our history
                        we have the one and only charlie
                        we need your magical energy

we have made you our champion and you are the holy grail
                        we dont have anyone else who can go on the goal trail
                        if you leave us charlie all our dreams are blown away
                        you must never forget the 24th of may

More...

Comment

• and an account

an account of the loss of our four great strikers could be rodney was sold when he was 26 years of age,many of us cried our eyes out
                          of course we had no idea that jim gregory had already seen a younger replacement in stan bowles

bowles was sold late on in his career for 200 000 which was almost double what we payed for him and so in that sense he was no great loss

the sale of les ferdinand totally finished our club he was so prolific we to this day have still not recoverd from the loss of les ferdinand

so now we have charlie fringing on the england squad even if we get ten million for him that being a record transfer how will we ever
                          recover,so we need him to stay

More...

Comment

• For you Ted.

Watching the league cup final video.

In the crown and sceptre

Comment

• kev

kev your a nut but i guess i love ya

More...

Comment

• i think

I think if im honest i must say that before harry came i was well up for him to join us and although i didnt like his football he did achieve a lot in a very short time
                                with us,when we look back at the harrytime we will never know what would have happened if les hadnt been made d o f
                                but we did make les make les d o f so we will never know now i want to use this thread to try to promote sam allardyce with chris ramsey as head coach
                                but whether this will happen only time will tell

the latest rumour that ive picked up is that if bornmouth get promoted redknapp will become there d o f so we will have to wait and see

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X