No announcement yet.

TF Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I agree - if the sniping continues there's plenty of room on the naughty step. Absolutely no need for your last troll Richard - your suggestion to Deep regarding the ignore button is good advice that perhaps you should heed rather than dig Dazzer and cause this thread to continue in this vein. Del and Westy have observed how boring it's getting and I'm sure the vast majority are in agreement.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
      How did TF's tweet turn into this.
      Always happens when there is a break and no football.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          And I agree - if the sniping continues there's plenty of room on the naughty step. Absolutely no need for your last troll Richard - your suggestion to Deep regarding the ignore button is good advice that perhaps you should heed rather than dig Dazzer and cause this thread to continue in this vein. Del and Westy have observed how boring it's getting and I'm sure the vast majority are in agreement.
          My usual seats spare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Haha that's quality!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              My usual seats spare.
              We were looking for someone to keep it warm for you and it seems we have a few budding candidates
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                Give it a rest FFS. Getting bored going into updated threads thinking there may actually be something new worth reading to then see it's just yet another handbag fest.....

Let's just draw a line under all the rubbish and move forward. We're all QPR, back in the prem after the greatest QPR moment many of us have witnessed in our history and the prem season will soon be upon us..... lets cut the crap and start to be positive.
                Spot on. Embarrassing really. Delete the thread

Comment

• Was my fault fellas I got to embroiled with a stupid argument - so I apologise and happy to draw a line under it....

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Was my fault fellas I got to embroiled with a stupid argument - so I apologise and happy to draw a line under it....
                    Glad that's all sorted. Its saved me the bother of having to move all the thread-hijacking posts to another notorious OT slug-out thead.

Now, what was Tony's tweet again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Glad that's all sorted. Its saved me the bother of having to move all the thread-hijacking posts to another notorious OT slug-out thead.

Now, what was Tony's tweet again?
                      Did he tweet something then
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• I'm happy to draw a line under this and apologise if anyone got the hump with the thread.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                        X