TF Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    2 or 3 players and we're in the **** big time!
    Is that 'and' or is it 'or'?? I assume you wrote **** nor money.....

Comment

Might be wrong but I reckon we need 1 RB/RWB, 2 CMs, and 2 forwards.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Agreed. Especially the 2 forwards bit.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Onuoha will cover rb if needs be. Think we need a left back.

Comment

I think tf needs to wake the **** up,if he thinks 2-3 players will be enough to fill out the squad then he is deluded. We need at least another 4-5 to come in as the squad is so bare at the moment.Apart from the centre half positions there isn't adequate competition or cover in any other department and now we are in the prem we can't just go out & loan a player like we did in the championship.
            Just seems to me that Harry & the board have not got a plan in place which they both agree on,which with just 3 weeks to go is ridiculous as no doubt the same old excuses of "the team need to gel" will be rolled out if we are struggling at the start. All this crap about we had plan A & plan B in place after the final is all ****** if u ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
              I think tf needs to wake the **** up,if he thinks 2-3 players will be enough to fill out the squad then he is deluded. We need at least another 4-5 to come in as the squad is so bare at the moment.Apart from the centre half positions there isn't adequate competition or cover in any other department and now we are in the prem we can't just go out & loan a player like we did in the championship.
              Just seems to me that Harry & the board have not got a plan in place which they both agree on,which with just 3 weeks to go is ridiculous as no doubt the same old excuses of "the team need to gel" will be rolled out if we are struggling at the start. All this crap about we had plan A & plan B in place after the final is all ****** if u ask me.
              Tony Out! Deluded awful chairman. Wish that Blackpool bloke would buy us..

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                yep...

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

They seem to be trying to be a bit more strict with wages etc this time. I'm all in favour of that. The message seems to have got across to the press already.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Onuoha will cover rb if needs be. Think we need a left back.
                    Ok, Simpson gets crocked and you move Ned to RB. How long do you think Dunne or Hill will be able to contain prem forwards? Can't see why you're not keen on getting another RB.

Besides, Ned isn't a great RB, he's a CB.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      They seem to be trying to be a bit more strict with wages etc this time. I'm all in favour of that. The message seems to have got across to the press already.
                      Yeah I don't want them throwing crazy £ about as that got us nowhere last time. Just want us to get the players we need in ready for the start as important we get off to a good one for a change.

Comment

Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

In my head I still think we need 6 players - 2 strikers, a cm, cam ( we need someone who has a creative edge), rb cover and a winger.

Im not saying these all have to be first team players or multi million pound signings but we need cover as well.

Comment

personally think we need to sign at least 3 CM`s (we need class in that position and just don`t have it) the type of players that can unlock a defence (along with 2 strikers a keeper and a bit of defencive cover).
                            Sadly I think the "we`ve learned from the past" speech will mean sticking with the team that won promotion and not signing loads of players at the same time.
                            The only problem with this is we are down to the bare bones and need bodies in quick.
                            It`s a squad game more than ever...

Comment

We've got Barton Faurlin Granero and Henry in centre midfield, unless HR offloads any of those, I think we'll get two more if we're going 3-5-2.

And if this is the case, it'll probably be bye bye SWP.

Comment

We've got Barton Faurlin Granero and Henry in centre midfield, unless HR offloads any of those, I think we'll get two more if we're going 3-5-2.

And if this is the case, it'll probably be bye bye SWP.
                                If we play 3-5-2 that means, Faurlin (love the guy but just back from 2nd serious injury so may not be what he was, also suseptable to another) Barton (Rarely ventures into opposition half, also WILL be suspended a fair bit) Henry (never trusted him in the Championship certainly won`t in the Prem) Granero (wants far too much time on the ball and seems genually shocked when he has the ball taken off him) They will have to play nearly every game (maybe all). IMO we need 3 more in and would love us to go for Osman from Everton, he`s quality and Martinez seems to only play him for 5 mins at the end of a game so can`t be in his plans, proper old school box to box player is what we need.

Comment

Working...
                                X