Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lescott to West Brom

According to talk sport

Not bothered. Never thought he was all that.

Comment

Think he would have been decent enough personally but another sign that all rumours were associated with are more often then not rubbish and not worth the uproar we always see on this forum

Comment

Keep an eye out for Olsen, lives in London and has a buy out that can be triggered by a premier league london club.

Comment

As long as he doesnt go to Hull. Its written in the stars he will score the winner against us first game.

Comment

A player that we don't know if we even spoke to let alone offer a deal has signed for someone else?

I now despise *insert player name here* and hope he suffers a major injury, he probably only signed for *club name here* for the money/European football/climate/manager he knows *delete as applicable*

He's rubbish anyway, and I never wanted him to sign for us. (Remember to go back and edit any previous posts that may have indicated that he would be a great signing).

He'll be awful at *insert club name here* (preferably use any highly amusing petulant derogatory nickname for club if available) and I hope he fails miserably/gets relegated/doesn't get European football/injures himself/dies (delete as applicable dependent on how much you wanted him to sign)

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              A player that we don't know if we even spoke to let alone offer a deal has signed for someone else?

I now despise *insert player name here* and hope he suffers a major injury, he probably only signed for *club name here* for the money/European football/climate/manager he knows *delete as applicable*

He's rubbish anyway, and I never wanted him to sign for us. (Remember to go back and edit any previous posts that may have indicated that he would be a great signing).

He'll be awful at *insert club name here* (preferably use any highly amusing petulant derogatory nickname for club if available) and I hope he fails miserably/gets relegated/doesn't get European football/injures himself/dies (delete as applicable dependent on how much you wanted him to sign)

good defender, international, 30yo and plenty left to offer, fast,

wba got a good player there.

i guess harry prefers them older and slower. bring on rio
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Very good Deeps.

Bit harsh in this instance though. Surely everyone must be aware that the lure of West Bromwich and the chance to play under Alan Irvine is simply too good to turn down.

Comment

Thank God.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Very good..

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      Keep an eye out for Olsen, lives in London and has a buy out that can be triggered by a premier league london club.
                      ...Can't remember if Harry was interested in him or Hughes, but that ain't a bad call

You that bothered about losing out on Lescott deeps?...Don't think we were ever interested tbh

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        ...Can't remember if Harry was interested in him or Hughes, but that ain't a bad call

You that bothered about losing out on Lescott deeps?...Don't think we were ever interested tbh
                        My post was lampooning the reaction that always seems to occur after a player linked with us signs elsewhere. I've just provided an easy to use template for those who get rattled when we are perceived to have been on the end of a 'snub' from a player.

For the record, Lescott would have been a decent signing, and I neither resent his decision or wish him any ill, even if we did offer him a contract.

Thought that was fairly clear tbh

Comment

Disagree ...i thought he'd have been completely the wrong signing ...same as Park, Granero, Bosingwa, Cesar.... all opinions i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Disagree ...i thought he'd have been completely the wrong signing ...same as Park, Granero, Bosingwa, Cesar.... all opinions i suppose
                            Absolutely.

It just seems that people's opinions of a player's quality change quickly if he doesn't sign for us.

Comment

Working...
                            X