Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britt Assombalonga

Worth a gamble for next season?

Definitely, he'd be great to have in the mix. I'd hope we'd get a more experienced one to partner Charlie too though

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
      Definitely, he'd be great to have in the mix. I'd hope we'd get a more experienced one to partner Charlie too though
      We need 3 Strikers for next season, not sure what Peterborough value him at though as only 21 years old.
      Can play as a winger as well so could be handy as back up in that position as well.

Comment

We beat Derby and are now in the Premier League.

Comment

He looks good, but dipping into league 1 for a 21 year old might be too much of a gamble for the prem unless we buy as an investment and maybe send on loan. I think there are to many other championship strikers that would be worth a punt before we went for him imo.

Comment

the boy gayle struggled at palace to begin but looks handy now.....if the price is right yes........hogan n aj in part ex should seal it!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

How desparate some fans are. There is plenty of time to get good players. How many done deals have been completed till now? I am sure we are in the mix talking to players just like other clubs. It will take some times.

No it is big step for him from League1 to the Premier League. He needs to prove himself in the Championship first.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                He looks good, but dipping into league 1 for a 21 year old might be too much of a gamble for the prem unless we buy as an investment and maybe send on loan. I think there are to many other championship strikers that would be worth a punt before we went for him imo.
                Thats the old Rangers way. Remember sending out Les, Dougie Freedman etc on loan

It dont always come off but thats what QPR is built upon. Buy them cheap and develop them hopefully we get the benefit; if we dont make some money on them when they move on

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  the boy gayle struggled at palace to begin but looks handy now.....if the price is right yes........hogan n aj in part ex should seal it!
                  That would be great business.
                  Wouldn't mind us dipping into League 1, as you say, Gayle looks a very decent player for Palace.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Definitely worth a gamble, big strong and fast would be an absolute menace IMO

Comment

He is a one trick pony who can only score goals over the top. How often do you see that in the ELP? He does not do enough other things well. Posh have already mention they want several million for him and that is well over the top. He would be a good addition in the Championship but not ELP.

Comment

Peterborough seem to keep unearthing these gems and picking them up at a bargain price before selling at a huge profit. I'm not sure about Assombalonga but we should be looking to nick their scouts

Comment

Think the Rotherham striker Keiren Agard is a good striker ....dunno about assombalonga

Comment

Working...
                          X