No announcement yet.

Norwich sign Lewis Grabban.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's early but I am becoming a bit concerned about our transfers.

All I have read so far is that Redknapp only wants to get in players he knows. This seems to rule out any up and coming young players. Also the players that are being mentioned are all over 30.

I read an article recently that said that after Redknapp left Spurs, the owner changed their transfer policy and said that they would concentrate on bring in younger players.

Tony really needs to step in and make it clear to Redknapp that we want some good young players, at a reasonable price and on a reasonable wage. Even if this means taking a risk with players who have not played in the premiership.

Comment

FFS it's only June
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Harry and tf making my blood boil leaving it to the last minute to get players and when the likes off Norwich get all the cream players we will panic buy a load off crap
        Really???? over two months to the start of the season and there leaving it late until the last minute.... Norwich are not getting the cream they have bought a championship player we are a premier league side settle down

Comment

You never know. We still may end up with Remy back........

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
            You never know. We still may end up with Remy back........
            I really think that's a possibility, especially if it turns out that there is no release clause. I think the interest is mainly because teams think they can get him on the cheap.

Comment

Harry and tf making my blood boil leaving it to the last minute to get players and when the likes off Norwich get all the cream players we will panic buy a load off crap
              ....its only june
              as for grabban he's had one good season

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                I know it's early but I am becoming a bit concerned about our transfers.

All I have read so far is that Redknapp only wants to get in players he knows. This seems to rule out any up and coming young players. Also the players that are being mentioned are all over 30.

I read an article recently that said that after Redknapp left Spurs, the owner changed their transfer policy and said that they would concentrate on bring in younger players.

Tony really needs to step in and make it clear to Redknapp that we want some good young players, at a reasonable price and on a reasonable wage. Even if this means taking a risk with players who have not played in the premiership.
                As soon as we were promoted, the press were immediately on it linking us to everyone and anyone. But after TF and Phil Beard came out and pretty much stated the rumours were false, the media have shut up about us. Half the players being linked to other sides would normally have been linked to us. Most of it is made up, esp as we are still at the beginning of June! I imagine we are working hard in the background, I'd rather it be like this then a media circus like previously.

Think Austin, Phillips, Simpson, Dunne etc...transfers pretty much out of the blue.

Comment

Is Grabban the new Nahki Wells, where everyone goes mental for him even though it's crystal clear he's not good enough for us?

Comment

His statement regards" knowing players"could mean targets that are known to his staff or already playing in English football ?
                    Arrys introduction to our club would have been eventful with the shower he inherited from Mavis so I can understand his reluctance to buy new players without having a good idea on their make up and character.
                    Last edited by MINCER; 05-06-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

wtf is going on...its june 5th....wheres sweinsteiger ffs...............wheres fabregas............wheres messi.....wheres bale.....wheres ronaldo.............get a grip ffs!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        wtf is going on...its june 5th....wheres sweinsteiger ffs...............wheres fabregas............wheres messi.....wheres bale.....wheres ronaldo.............get a grip ffs!
                        all at the world cup apart for bale - doubt the deals to bring them all in will be done until after the tournament - though Im disappointed with fabregas and bale just done think they will work well together in our team, another set of poor imminent signings by the club.

Comment

yes maids and no attempt to bring in zlatan oe neymar..........redknapp/fernandes out!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i just know we are going to end up with farking crouch. its our destiny!
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

Calm down, dear.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2