X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich Bid for Rhodes

The Norwich fan on sky sports Simon Thomas has tweeted

Simon Thomas ‏@SimonThomasSky 1h

Further to the #NCFC coaching news today I'm led to believe a bid will be going in for Jordan Rhodes shortly. 💰💰

Possible Hooper and Rhodes strikeforce in the champs..deadly.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

so norwich bidding for rhodes and swansea bidding for ravel.

getting slightly peed off that we are not seen to be making any moves.

oh, well there is that old washed up carthorse ferdinand i suppose and according to harry we are interested in the leathal 2 goals a season doyle for the right price.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Flog Tarraabt and Remy and bring in Rhodes and Ravel. Simple.

Comment

Payback is a *****, we will let them set the price then nick him at the last min.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

It's better if we keep quiet and only know about transfers when they actually happen. Look what happened last year when we were in the Championship. All the publicized possible transfers came to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              It's better if we keep quiet and only know about transfers when they actually happen. Look what happened last year when we were in the Championship. All the publicized possible transfers came to nothing.

Spot on JM! We seem to be learning our lessons!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I dont think we will buy rhodes - just got a feeling he's not on Harrys radar.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Plays with 1 striker, meaning if we did sign him we'd have either Austin or Rhodes benched some games which would be wasteful.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    We've probably got Hooper on the way,...which is why they have bid for Rhodes

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Plays with 1 striker, meaning if we did sign him we'd have either Austin or Rhodes benched some games which would be wasteful.
                      Will need 2 decent strikers minimum plus someone like Zamora. I know Man U played 442 but they had OGS, Sherringham, Yorke & Cole. Going to need 2 players for each position in the PL.

Comment

Rhodes Hooper & Austin will do me next season

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          We've probably got Hooper on the way,...which is why they have bid for Rhodes
                          Wouldn't be to popular on here lol - I personally think Harry will bring in a championship striker maybe hooper like you said or a deeney/grabban type but also reckon he will be keen on one with prem experience.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Would love that as our strike force next year - plus crouch of course

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Yeah agree...

Comment

Working...
                              X