Season tickets prices frozen if renew early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Bottom line is, if you arent happy with the prices, dont buy one. Simples.
    Im sure if theres a drop in ST sales, the board would notice and take action accordingly next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Bottom line is, if you arent happy with the prices, dont buy one. Simples.
      Im sure if theres a drop in ST sales, the board would notice and take action accordingly next season.
      & then you'd be a new season ticket purchaser rather than a renewal so defeats the object. Just saying. Want to renew but Sunday games could mean I'd miss a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        But the price is the same price from last time we were in the prem and I don't recall anyone being upset so don't get it now
        Plenty was pissed off at the time, a lot said it was justified due to all the money Fernandes was spending in quality players at the time (hindsight is a great thing)

Supporters need to get it out of their heads that tickets at extortionate ticket prices are justified by the club signing players on big wages. Someone has done a back of a fag packet calc and it's equal to not paying Park for a season . TV revenue is where the money comes from not ticket sales.
        Last edited by W12_Ranger; 30-05-2014, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Plenty was pissed off at the time, a lot said it was justified due to all the money Fernandes was spending in quality players at the time (hindsight is a great thing)

Supporters need to get it out of their heads that tickets at extortionate ticket prices are justified by the club signing players on big wages. Someone has done a back of a fag packet calc and it's equal to not paying Park for a season . TV revenue is where the money comes from not ticket sales.
          So whats a fair price then for premier league football??? cause based on your opinion above ticket sales are insignificant so should we be given tickets for free??

Comment

So whats a fair price then for premier league football??? cause based on your opinion above ticket sales are insignificant so should we be given tickets for free??
            Probably take a look at Fulham's ST pricing from last season. Ticket sales are not insignificant they just account for a far less percentage of revenue compared to TV that's all.

One less dodgy signing like Diakite , Graneo, Mbia could save the club more money than the present price rises ever could on a season basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Probably take a look at Fulham's ST pricing from last season. Ticket sales are not insignificant they just account for a far less percentage of revenue compared to TV that's all.

One less dodgy signing like Diakite , Graneo, Mbia could save the club more money than the present price rises ever could on a season basis.
              Not a bad point this.

Comment

Where the prices considered to much last time we were in the prem? I can't remember there being any fallout two years ago so genuine question
                By some they were. And regardless of the prices, some will complain it's too much.

Fact is that TF lowered them for the second season, ensuring the net cost was the same as the first season after the £50 vouchers. Some were complaining then that giving vouchers was a liberty and it should have been hard cash.

Huge drop after relegation to soften the blow for the fans, despite them knowing they were going to lose a fortune.

I fully accept that it is expensive and arguably too much. But so is the fuel to get me there. So is the beer in the pub. In fact, so is the gas, electric, council tax and the ****** water meter. It is what it is.

We need to contribute our fair share. Not just in monetary terms, but in total support of the club, as long as what they do is reasonable. After all, they have made a rather large commitment to us. We need to show them that it's appreciated.

Comment

• Proof,as usual,you can't please everybody.

Prem football is not cheap to watch for most club's fans due to the insane transfer fees and wages these days.One years wages for Wayne Rooney is 2 years income for QPR from ST sales.

Sort of puts things in perspective if you want to play in the prem.

Comment

• we are getting well screwed on ticket prices and anyone who thinks we aint is living in a diffrent universe and yes ive renewed , but i aint happy! the club could have knocked of 50 quid for old season ticket holders, but oh no instead they shaft us again! you wait , next season the fans will do exactly as they did last time we were in the prem, ie ive paid all this money now entertain me, i can see a toxic crowd again at loftus road if we dont get off to a good start!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Perhaps the error from the board was to drop the price to much when we were relegated as had the drop been less people would not be so put out by price now.

When they froze prices for the time we were last in champ people were happy enough so for me same applies for return its as you were

Comment

Working...
                      X