Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Season tickets prices frozen if renew early
Collapse
X
-
-
Why should he? Jesus Christ why should he do anything like this when all he gets is dogs abuse when he doesn't! He does plenty as it is people will be asking for free kits soon cos they don't like the colourComment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Because the money made by this increase is, in the great scheme of things, a drop in the ocean to the club. Would have been a great gesture by the club to the fans to have frozen them at 2013/14 prices.Comment
-
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Had we not gone down we would be paying these prices anyway or possibly more so what's the problem
Jesus they gave us money back few seasons back but still people moan. It's a business were the customers just with loyalty attached. Perhaps they should not have dropped prices so much when we got relegated so to reduce any price increase in the future
As usual rangers fans want want wantComment
-
Agreed west. Didn't need to give us such a discount last year but by doing that people now moan at it going back up.Comment
-
Well west, its safe to say a large chunk of the Rangers fanbase is working class. This could price a lot of them out. Not that the atmosphere has been much better this year but last time round in the premier league it was awful.
Its sad when people are happy to pay well over the odds for 90 minutes of football and then have the nerve to lecture other people because they pipe up that they ain't happy to.Comment
-
It hasn't taken long for the elation of the play off win to wear off....
First it was the shirts, now its the season ticket prices...
I've just checked my account and am now back to paying the same price as I did for the last Premiership season which seems to me to be reasonable. It is a business after all....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I could but I don't wish to do that it's probable I won't renew I thought there would be at least an early bird discount. Fans on here can sugarcoat it as much as they want but Fernandes has failed to deliver on ST prices.
£949 to watch 19 games , say 3 I can't get to for holidays and other commitments. Off the remaining 16 I doubt we'd muster a win ratio greater than 50%. So it would work out around £115 a win if we have a great season.
I really can see the football improving under Redknapp either so it's a lot of doe to watch dire football. My only issue is giving up my great seats anywhere else in the ground I wouldn't give a toss.Comment
-
Comment
-
Well those other commitments would be your choice, my other commitments are such that if I get a big job on a weekend I'd do that rather than go QPR which is why it's unlikely I will get a ST, so I will then end up paying for tickets at a premium on a game by game basis. Will I moan? Nope, as it's entirely my choice. you could try and cover yourself against these by buying a seat in a cheaper area? Don't get your reasoning tbhI could but I don't wish to do that it's probable I won't renew I thought there would be at least an early bird discount. Fans on here can sugarcoat it as much as they want but Fernandes has failed to deliver on ST prices.
£949 to watch 19 games , say 3 I can't get to for holidays and other commitments. Off the remaining 16 I doubt we'd muster a win ratio greater than 50%. So it would work out around £115 a win if we have a great season.
I really can see the football improving under Redknapp either so it's a lot of doe to watch dire football. My only issue is giving up my great seats anywhere else in the ground I wouldn't give a toss.Comment

Comment