Counter the boos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
    I could tell you were Q block just from your spelling and grammar mate, no need to put it in your user name. Have a great day friend.
    I sit in Qblock and I created this site that you use, what is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
      I could tell you were Q block just from your spelling and grammar mate, no need to put it in your user name. Have a great day friend.
      so beause i sit in the cheap seats with all the other peasants and riff-raff i cant spell. i am somebody who when writing on message boards i choose to write in shortened text as it is easier and quicker for me personally. if you are too much of an ***** or too thick and narrow-minded to realise this then maybe you should think twice before trying to belittle me you fool.

Comment

surely the best way to counter act the booing is to start singing and getting behind the team and players...no brainer really!

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
          surely the best way to counter act the booing is to start singing and getting behind the team and players...no brainer really!
          and for that then the players need to get their fingers out, show some passion and play some decent football....

Comment

Good results and pleasing performances are the only way to get a positive atmosphere back at Loftus Road. Until then we just have to face facts that the crowd will always be 50/50

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              so beause i sit in the cheap seats with all the other peasants and riff-raff i cant spell. i am somebody who when writing on message boards i choose to write in shortened text as it is easier and quicker for me personally. if you are too much of an ***** or too thick and narrow-minded to realise this then maybe you should think twice before trying to belittle me you fool.
              You write in shortened text and with bad grammar and punctuation because it's easier for you, you don't care about the other messageboard users who have to decipher your drivel. Much the same as Q, P, and R blockers sing disgustingly abusive songs and boo the players because they don't care about other supporters.
              It's this selfishness that's ruining this country.

Carry on.

Comment

never one have i booed my own players, so stop labelling everyone just because we sit in a certain block of the ground. stop trying to put every1 in a category like the useless mugs who run this country. fool

Comment

selfishness ruined our country? think you find its the clowns that are in charge of the country, and their idea of letting every tomasz, dikkof and haarrius into our once great country, to rape and exploit the system, and to bleed every last ounce they can, with no thought 4 any1 but themselves.

Comment

Working...
                  X