Counter the boos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Paldinooo maybe going to some games might help.
    I sat in r block against Peterborough and it was more of a case of frustration. I didn't hear much booing but you could feel a disappointing feeling and bad atmosphere which is understandable. We was very poor. I agree with the other posters. Players earn big money and they deserved the great support against cardiff because they turned up and performed. You wouldn't cheer a very boring comedian who just wasn't funny and you paid £30 to watch him.
    I go to all games, and am the most supportive of fans. Wouldn't chose to sit in P, Q or R block because of the negativity coming from those areas. Oh and also the cringe-worthy songs like Drogba's got AIDS. I try and distance myself from *****s that would sing songs like that.

Comment

That is a very harsh chant.
      I hate the guy with passion and he is a complete cheat.
      If I was marking him I would aim to break his legs as he is a nasty piece of work but saying that is sick and disturbing.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
        I go to all games, and am the most supportive of fans. Wouldn't chose to sit in P, Q or R block because of the negativity coming from those areas. Oh and also the cringe-worthy songs like Drogba's got AIDS. I try and distance myself from *****s that would sing songs like that.

That sick rubbish comes from a few teenage chavs who are frankly an embarrassment-to label 3 whole blocks of the ground because of a few *****s is totally wrong.
        On many occasions,when the rest of the ground is as quiet as a morgue-Q,P and R blocks are the only ones trying to get some atmosphere going.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
          Should disband the knuckle draggers who sit in P Q and R block and the booing would stop. The majority in there are sheep joining in with the booing and not actually knowing why they're booing.
          Change the record please - the atmosphere is dire throughout the whole ground. It's not just the booing anyway, there is simply no support whatsoever but if it suits to blame a small section of the ground then you must believe that us Upper Loft fans (and other areas of the ground) are sheep just like you show you are with the broken record/copy cat moan's about a minimal element of the fan base. These guys make up the majority of our support away from home (and I don't mean the glory trips to Chel###x and the like) - I mean all four corners of the country and the funny thing is the support when there's a few hundred of us is so much better and positive than when the masses of spoilt moaning over expectant home fans are waiting for things to go wrong just so they can boo and moan to enhance their saturday afternoon :shame:
          Christ sake guys - we are QPR and I for one and getting really pished off with the in-fighting and abuse that trips around on the boards and in the ground.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Paldinooo maybe going to some games might help.
            I sat in r block against Peterborough and it was more of a case of frustration. I didn't hear much booing but you could feel a disappointing feeling and bad atmosphere which is understandable. We was very poor. I agree with the other posters. Players earn big money and they deserved the great support against cardiff because they turned up and performed. You wouldn't cheer a very boring comedian who just wasn't funny and you paid £30 to watch him.
            How can you compare the two, going to pay to watch a comedian is no where near the same as going to pay and watch a team that you have an emotional attachment to or have supported for many years. It is chalk and cheese. They are just not comparable.

I’m slightly being hypocritical but, I suppose we have had a few comedian play for us in the past.
            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

im sick of people slagging off p, q and r blocks. if it werent for us then you could hear urself whisper at LR. I reckon if you listened closely you could probly even hear the fulham fans singing. im sick of whinging fans saying 'i pay their wages, ill boo all i want.' get behind ur team or f*** ***. if you put as much effort into supporting than booing, LR would be rocking, and that is an extra 12pts a seaon i think. stop slagging off p,q and r, were the only 1s who try n lift the team, week-in, week-out for 90mins. try it now n then, then you might not feel the urge to #### us off all the time, PUT UP OR SHUT UP, SING UP OR SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP FFS

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                im sick of people slagging off p, q and r blocks. if it werent for us then you could hear urself whisper at LR. I reckon if you listened closely you could probly even hear the fulham fans singing. im sick of whinging fans saying 'i pay their wages, ill boo all i want.' get behind ur team or f*** ***. if you put as much effort into supporting than booing, LR would be rocking, and that is an extra 12pts a seaon i think. stop slagging off p,q and r, were the only 1s who try n lift the team, week-in, week-out for 90mins. try it now n then, then you might not feel the urge to #### us off all the time, PUT UP OR SHUT UP, SING UP OR SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP FFS
                Agree with your sentiment - but believe me when I say you are not the ONLY ones - some of us try our hearts out elsewhere but fail badly given the people around us - my lad and I have so much more fun on the road but truly wish for a return to a home atmosphere where opposition players and fans even know we are there!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I could tell you were Q block just from your spelling and grammar mate, no need to put it in your user name. Have a great day friend.

Comment

Q block sing?????? cant hear **** all in V block

Comment

in X block i dont hear u lot at all lol, perhaps u should use some loud hailers

Comment

I can't see how, after some of the performances I've seen this season, you can be expected to give the players a standing ovation that they do not deserve just to drown out the booing.

We aren't the first club whos fans boo and we certainly won't be the last, I don't agree with it and would never boo the players off the pitch. I just don't see how you're going to convince people to clap, especially a poor performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
                          I can't see how, after some of the performances I've seen this season, you can be expected to give the players a standing ovation that they do not deserve just to drown out the booing.

We aren't the first club whos fans boo and we certainly won't be the last, I don't agree with it and would never boo the players off the pitch. I just don't see how you're going to convince people to clap, especially a poor performance.
                          i dont boo, but i certainly wont clap or cheer them after the way we've played. that is just as pathetic. it needs to just go silent as a library lol... then again it usually is :P

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                            i dont boo, but i certainly wont clap or cheer them after the way we've played. that is just as pathetic. it needs to just go silent as a library lol... then again it usually is :P
                            The atmosphere at QPR over the last couple of seasons really has been pathetic. It makes me sick that when I shout/sing/chant the guy in front of me throws me a look that could kill! What is wrong with people?!

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
                              The atmosphere at QPR over the last couple of seasons really has been pathetic. It makes me sick that when I shout/sing/chant the guy in front of me throws me a look that could kill! What is wrong with people?!
                              i know its weird, sometimes ill get up and start singin at home games and where i sit in x block, like u sed, some people just give u the look of "alrite mate, calm it" lol where as away games everyone joins in. much prefer the away support

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                                i know its weird, sometimes ill get up and start singin at home games and where i sit in x block, like u sed, some people just give u the look of "alrite mate, calm it" lol where as away games everyone joins in. much prefer the away support
                                I whispered in one guy's ear last season "if you don't like the noise, I suggest you go home and watch Sky Sports News on mute".

He didn't come back after half time.

Comment

Working...
                                X