Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United reject QPRs bid for Cleverley (football direct news)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United reject QPRs bid for Cleverley (football direct news)

Never heard of this source before. I would take Cleverley to be honest. Decent player but not cut out for top 4.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    Never heard of this source before. I would take Cleverley to be honest. Decent player but not cut out for top 4.
    One of the worst sources you will find to be fair. It produces utter rubbish with tremendous consistency.

Comment

Last thing we need is another crab.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        One of the worst sources you will find to be fair. It produces utter rubbish with tremendous consistency.
        Yeah thought so, doesn't seem too reliable. Caughtoffside reported that we declared interest in Cleverley yesterday, but they aren't exactly ITK either!
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            Last thing we need is another crab.
            a sort of tom carroll without the joey essex teeth!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              a sort of tom carroll without the joey essex teeth!
              god I loathe him, a right div.....sums up all that's wrong about nobodies gaining notoriety.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                god I loathe him, a right div.....sums up all that's wrong about nobodies gaining notoriety.

mis understood tdubya....boys got a hidden talent somewhere!................bit like ltc!

Comment

That website produces pure rubbish, thankfully Cleverley is linked on their and nowhere else. United fans think he's pony and I have to agree!

Comment

Thank god if that's true, he opitimises ****

Comment

Lets just remember we will have loads of these between now and end of August , with a very small percentage being true and an even smaller percentage actually happening

Comment

How on earth is he playing for Man. United?
                        Not good enough for us.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Just posted another thread as didn't see this one on him - it personally think would be a excellent signing! Was never utd class but if people look at how good he was a Wigan the boy is a good player and at another club could well excel.

Comment

Even though the story is probably rubbish I have never rated Cleverly. Put him in a Rangers side and he will look very average in the PL

Comment

Working...
                            X