Remy wants to go to Chelsea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he wants to go..... he'll go.

Players have ALL the power now regardless of the slightly naive views some have on here..

That said....if fatboy Torres is a £50 million striker...Remy is easily worth £85 zillion...

Comment

Don't see how it's naive? If he wants to go then fair do, but only on OUR terms, else rot IMO. He is worth over 20million and I'd accept no less

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
        Another offer, would you take £7M + Townsend & Lennon for Remy
        i would bite your hand off

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
          How about Lukaku in the deal
          I've just wet my pants at the prospect of that! my god, lukaku in hoops would be amazing. if its even in the realm of possibility then i would definitely hope for Belgium to have a terrible world cup so it'd be more likely for him to go. my word though
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Another offer, would you take £7M + Townsend & Lennon for Remy
            Originally posted by mason View Post
            i would bite your hand off
            so mason, you're saying townsend & lennon are worth 13M if we follow the general premise that Remy would go to scum for 20M?

I personally don't rate Lennon, so wouldn't want him for more than 3-4M, that means Townsend is worth 9-10M?

For what it's worth, Remy is worth more than 20M to us in today's market of footballers wages. I've said it many times on watrb, a proven goalscorer is worth his weight in gold in the premier league.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              so mason, you're saying townsend & lennon are worth 13M if we follow the general premise that Remy would go to scum for 20M?

I personally don't rate Lennon, so wouldn't want him for more than 3-4M, that means Townsend is worth 9-10M?

For what it's worth, Remy is worth more than 20M to us in today's market of footballers wages. I've said it many times on watrb, a proven goalscorer is worth his weight in gold in the premier league.
              Agree with every word, I also don't rate Lennon as some do.

Comment

Working...
              X