X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy wants to go to Chelsea???

I just read a report that remy wants to go to scum bag Chelsea
    You Rsssssss

No problem, but he is contracted to us for another 3 years and we are now a premiership team again, so he either returns to us or Chelsea or Arsenal or whoever will need to pay us at least £15 million

Comment

15 mill that would be great get a nice few players with that
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        No problem, but he is contracted to us for another 3 years and we are now a premiership team again, so he either returns to us or Chelsea or Arsenal or whoever will need to pay us at least £15 million
        That's the way I kind of see things too.

He is contracted to QPR and being back in the Premiership should mean he has no get out clause, and if any club wants him, they have to meet the asking price, which for me would be £15-20M unless he has a storming World Cup. in which case the fee would be even higher.

QPR need to think of it as how much will a 15 goals a season Premiership striker cost to replace him.

Comment

What if we had Ba in the package, any takers ??

Comment

going on previous years, you need to score about 40 - 45 goals to assure safety.

If we can keep Remy and Austin, that should get us about 25-30 goals, which gives us a big chance.

Personally, I wouldn't rush to sell Remy, unless he's determined to leave.

Comment

He wants Champions League football apparently..

Comment

Would take no less than 20 million, simple as that. 15 million not enough IMO

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                  12 million and Ba and it's adeal for me. No doubt he will hit double figures for us

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    I take that Webbie.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

How about Lukaku in the deal

Comment

Well if they got £50m for Luiz () then they can easilly afford £20m+ for Remy, a proven prem goal scorer in rubbish teams, just imagine what he can do in a top 4 side.... he is a clinical finisher so would probably hit 25 in the right side.

Comment

If he really wants to go there we won't really be able to stop him! What with Champs league football but if he is then make the scum pay a small fortune nothing less than £20m make them pay and pay well

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            I take that Webbie.
                            Another offer, would you take £7M + Townsend & Lennon for Remy

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                              Would take no less than 20 million, simple as that. 15 million not enough IMO
                              Exactly... a small price to pay for a player that will get you goals.

If he was in a top team, his asking price would be much higher.

Comment

Working...
                              X