Away games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away games

Why cant we all stand up at away matches it annoys when you sit towards the back and the stewards come along and tell tou to sit down, like cardiff saturday.If we all stood up it would'nt be a problem

Because its against the law
    because some are not as young as you are
    because some are too drunk to stand for 10 mins let alone 90.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Think it's to do with the terms of the safty certificate given to the football clubs. When we go away we tend to get reduced allocation because a lot of our fans refuse to sit down

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
        Why cant we all stand up at away matches it annoys when you sit towards the back and the stewards come along and tell tou to sit down, like cardiff saturday.If we all stood up it would'nt be a problem
        See GtLeighs answer, are you really that daft that you needed to start this thread?

Comment

w12 youve got to stop agreeing with my posts.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pauly View Post
            It didn't seem to be a problem at Bristol City.....I spent most of the night watching stood up.

Comment

Its funny that though because nearly every other club do it and theres a rule? its not working then!!

Comment

Man U have threatened loads with bans for this as have other clubs.Its the law and clubs have to enforce it.

Comment

One of the most ridiculous laws in football.

Okay, if its full fair enough, but when you have 1,000 for a 2,000 away allocation and you cannot stand its b.loody stupid.

The best ones are when a steward says "can you sit down", when no-one is behind you !!
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I agree,but you see it every week on tv even with large allocations,maybe its just me i hate sitting down, but if you all stood up i bet atmosphere would be better

Comment

Happened to me a few years ago at Wolves, and I was sitting at the back row, with no-one else behind me, and I still got told to sit down.

Dont understand
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

i suspect alot will stand at chelsea... you see it at most games, example is the sheffield derby all the wednedsday stood the whole game. even the the away end at loftus road most away fans stand.

Comment

Nice avitar Jack, thought Liz was a Royals fan though... By the way Jack old boy your not really a SWAN are you

Comment

seats are there for a reason if we all sat down then we can all see you dont stand in your front room and watch the t.v do you?

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                              seats are there for a reason if we all sat down then we can all see you dont stand in your front room and watch the t.v do you?
                              I do!

When all seats r taken
                              In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Working...
                              X