fair few scummy fans there to be honest!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huge Thank you to Club and Respect for the Flags
Collapse
X
-
Superb scene, on the way home on the train I just kept humming the BZ song in my drunken state and when I got off at my stop I sat on a pillar singing away to myself waving my flags waiting for the cab to turn up, is was about after 20 mins waiting I realised I hadn't rang for one !!!!Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Without a shadow of a doubt, the idea our club had about placing a flag on every QPR fan's seat, made our end of the stadium an absolutely stunning spectacle.
It looked absolutely awesome, and Derby's end paled considerably by comparison.
Well done, Queen's Park Rangers.Comment
-
Some really bitter Derby fans on twitter saying it looked rubbish and shows were small time doing it others saying its not fair that we done it as because were in London we had the opportunity and they never....... no you could have sent some staff down the night before had you wanted or asked a school to assist like we did however you simply never thought of it nothing to do with us being near to the ground that's just b ollocksWithout a shadow of a doubt, the idea our club had about placing a flag on every QPR fan's seat, made our end of the stadium an absolutely stunning spectacle.
It looked absolutely awesome, and Derby's end paled considerably by comparison.
Well done, Queen's Park Rangers.Comment
-
Well, West Acton, mate.....To mis-quote Christine Keeler, 'well, they would say that, wouldn't they?'Some really bitter Derby fans on twitter saying it looked rubbish and shows were small time doing it others saying its not fair that we done it as because were in London we had the opportunity and they never....... no you could have sent some staff down the night before had you wanted or asked a school to assist like we did however you simply never thought of it nothing to do with us being near to the ground that's just b ollocks
At least most people with eyes in their heads know different. The East End of Wembley Stadium looked awsome, absolutely awesome.
Still takes my breath away when I look at footage on youtube, mate.Comment
-
Yeh ours were gone from our seats but then the woman in front had about 12 so I asked if I could have a couple and she did, probably her that nicked ours in first placeComment
-
Anybody who felt the need to take a flag from a seat, other than their own seat, is a selfish cretin, mate.Comment
-
Comment
-
It looked awesome. Half of Wembley with those flying flags just brought tears to me eyes twas a stunning sight.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment

Comment