• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West ham are t*****s...I only despise ch*lsea and a*senal more

Comment

I hope they are

Comment

I would have Tim and Les setting up the academy, Tim is no first team manager but likes working with the youth.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          I would have Tim and Les setting up the academy, Tim is no first team manager but likes working with the youth.
          All day long

Comment

I like Harry, and i think they are waiting for him, although i also thought the spam fans detested him, at least that seemed to be the case not so long ago.
            Hands up who wants big Sam in?

Comment

I would only keep Austin, Barton and Troare.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

if we can get rid of Granero, Cesar, Remy, Adel.SWP,Johnson and Park has already retired and couple of more i don't think Joey's wages are problem and if Tony wants to keep paying him no matter what that's fine by me,because his so important to us

Comment

IMO Joey has found his level. Brilliant in the championship with us and Newcastle, but when ever in the prem he has never pulled up any trees, average at best. If he is on 50,60k or whatever it is, I would look to get rid if promoted Saturday. Just my opinion of course.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/93...-top-10-finish

So, they can forget to try get our players now,at least it's getting more difficult

Comment

Working...
                    X