Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Eastendram View Post
      Sorry, but your tickets are already becoming available to DCFC fans.

Today there were 80,000 eligible to buy on general sale, that's left a lot of disappointed fans. I'm sure there will be massive demand for tickets wherever they are in the stadium.
      Already available ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Already available ?
        I think he's bumped his head bless , don't expect a reply straight away I don't think they have lunch until 12 during term time

Comment

Originally posted by Eastendram View Post
          Sorry, but your tickets are already becoming available to DCFC fans.

Today there were 80,000 eligible to buy on general sale, that's left a lot of disappointed fans. I'm sure there will be massive demand for tickets wherever they are in the stadium.
          It's all well and good buying a ticket but will the dole money stretch to a train fare?
          Doubt it you smelly northern tramp

Comment

As of about 45 mins ago. 10:30 ish Derby official says they have sold out.

Comment

Derby sold out

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/d...-1556879.aspx?

Comment

McClaren is on a win win. Lose against us and hes still going to be a manager in the premiership next season with west ham. He deserves it as well.

Comment

I don't think a prem side will touch him myself. I think his stock is still tarnished from England for the top flight clubs plus there not interested in English managers in the Prem

Comment

We will sell out tomorrow.
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Derby allocation sold out

This may already be mentioned in another thread (merge if it is) but Derby have officially sold out their play-off final allocation as of yesterday!
                      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Had a day on us. We'll do ours today I think.

Comment

All ours will be gone by tomorrow night won't even make general sale me thinks? 37000 tickets gone? If only a few more would turn up and watch on a regular basis we could be getting 18000 every week . And this would help out massively, let's hope they all show when we get the new stadium get 25 -30000 every week, no excuse then?

Comment

Working...
                          X