Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we have 36,000 and they have 36,000 who has the other 18,000 ? tauts !!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

McDonalds

Comment

Corporate and Club Wembley

Comment

Club wembley, corporate and members of the 'football family'

Many will probably end up in the hands of touts or ticket selling websites though

Comment

Staff/players probably get 10 each

Comment

Corporate b@stards

Comment

Club Wembley, Corporate, media, football family etc etc etc

Lucky its only the play off as we get more tickets for this than FA cup finalists I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Lucky its only the play off as we get more tickets for this than FA cup finalists I think.
                Think you're right there,i am sure i saw it mentioned somewhere that Hull and Arsenal get 25k each. Joke allocation for a 90k stadium.

Comment

I totally get that sponsors etc get a share of tickets and don't disagree but for the FA Cup the show piece event of the nation to give almost half the tickets to neutrals is shocking

Allocation should be more or less like ours 40k to each team and 10k corporate. If sides don't sell tickets then take them back for corporate

Comment

FA cup finalist only got 20k or 25k each...can't recall which but was one of the two.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I totally get that sponsors etc get a share of tickets and don't disagree but for the FA Cup the show piece event of the nation to give almost half the tickets to neutrals is shocking

Allocation should be more or less like ours 40k to each team and 10k corporate. If sides don't sell tickets then take them back for corporate
                      It isn't all corp. 17k go to club wembley as they are effcetively already sold. The FA cup tickets are distributed accross hundreds of clubs and FA members.

Not saying it is right, but is is nowt to do with corp like everyone says it is the FA looking after their ow.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Think you're right there,i am sure i saw it mentioned somewhere that Hull and Arsenal get 25k each. Joke allocation for a 90k stadium.
                        true and Arsenal have 40,000 ST holders!

then the FA act surprised and disappointed that 1000s of ticket end up woth touts and agencies selling them on at 10 or 20 times face value.

Comment

When we went to a baseball game, our names were on the ticket and when we went through security we had to show ID. Not sure why they can't do the same for football games.

Comment

Have all the tkts sold as when you go into the booking system the Wembley seating plan does not come up anymore !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              When we went to a baseball game, our names were on the ticket and when we went through security we had to show ID. Not sure why they can't do the same for football games.
                              So simple, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X