LFW saying 18,000 tickets sold so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
    Why didn't your mate buy 2 tickets yesterday as he is a season ticket holder,strange punters out there
    Disagree. It's actually refreshing to hear that he only needed one, so only bought one. People buying their max allowance even if they dont need them is what's going to prevent loads of fans gettign tickets later.

Comment

Don't understand the panic there are 37k tickets to sell

It will go on general sale and everyone who wants one will get one

Calm down
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Mate, i dont think it is harsh. The clubs policy is creating a bigger problem because it's made if far too easy for people to access far more tickets than they need. As a result, this will prevent loads of desperate Rangers fans getting tickets, which in turn creates the desperate demand said ar5eholes can exploit to the max for as much profit as they can get.....

Yes i get your point that general sale would get similar chancers trying to get extra tickets, but the main difference is everyone would also have the chance to get their own tickets in general sale, meaning more QPR fans will get tickets. That will reduce the desperate demand meaning the chancers are less likely to stock up on tickets as no guarantee to sell them thereafter, which in turn results in more remaining available for genuine fans to buy at face value direct.
        Do you not know anyone season ticket holders that can help you out ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          Don't understand the panic there are 37k tickets to sell

It will go on general sale and everyone who wants one will get one

Calm down

Comment

Does anyone know how many members we have ?

Reading the info on the website it seems they have calculated that every season ticket holder can buy 2 and ever member can buy 1.

Then anything after that is subject to availability ?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              Do you not know anyone season ticket holders that can help you out ?

No mate, as mentioned in an earlier post, i dont live in London. I used to have ST's along with my wife for years but had to give them up when the kids came along. Knew a few others with ST back then who similarly gave them up when they had kids. I know a few people in my area who support QPR, but not ST holders. Trust me, I'm in a proud minority.... lol

Problem is i want to (if possible) get 2 tickets, for me and my son who's 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Because they know people with access to tickets, ie ST holders who are only interested in making a quick buck. They haven't all got the best interests of QPR fans at heart. They'll get as many as they can, sell spares for a profit, and then the recipient will then resell for a massive profit further.

What compounds this, is all of these people will be able to buy another 2 at the weekend to do the exact same thing again! Well done QPR.
                Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                As del says dave,Wronguns. if I've got a spare for a league game I won't give it to a non ranger.sold a ticket with my name on it once for face value. got in the ground expecting this paddy to be sat beside me after giving it he's been rangers all his life and some other blokes there and said he bought the ticket off some paddy for 75 quid.dirty dirty
                Thanks Del, Van...that's very sad and selfish....not a nice feeling when even through all our arguments on here, you feel you belong to a family, and i always like to think i can trust an R

Comment

Ian J Taylor (Head of Media and Comms) says we have sold 16,480 as of lunchtime today https://twitter.com/IJTaylor81/statu...40364440735744

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    Does anyone know how many members we have ?

Reading the info on the website it seems they have calculated that every season ticket holder can buy 2 and ever member can buy 1.

Then anything after that is subject to availability ?
                    I've got one member,but its a decent size and I know what I'm doing with it so it counts for three.
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Anyone with a ST able to post an updated seating plan? Want to know if any of the cat 3 areas are still in green, need to try and get 6 together tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        I've got one member,but its a decent size and I know what I'm doing with it so it counts for three.
                        you crack me up lonesie....proper mentalist!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Around 16500 sold, about 2000 more since yesterday
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• can see us not selling out n look right fanwahs!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              Around 16500 sold, about 2000 more since yesterday
                              There was never gonna be that many sold today as most ST holders took their allocation yesterday. It's the next couple of days that matter.

Comment

• i reckon a good 5 -8000 tickets could go on general sale

Comment

Working...
                                X