LFW saying 18,000 tickets sold so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    But haven't we been constantly told we simply don't have the fan base?

Not going to have a bull and a cow about it, just saying.
    Hiya Richard, between you n me lots of us got our tickets today BUT some people I know got tickets for their girlfriends/wives/kids/nephews and a whole array of family members ........ I can guarantee none of these people will be turning up on a Tuesday night against Doncaster no matter how shiny & new the stadium is

;-}

Anyway now is the time to have some fun !

Which block are you in by the way ?
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

People that are buying for profit are wronguns simple as that if that is happening?? But end of the day as mentioned a tenner membership which helps fund the club people would not be worrying about a ticket. Loyalty system is in place for a obvious reason

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
        People that are buying for profit are wronguns simple as that if that is happening?? But end of the day as mentioned a tenner membership which helps fund the club people would not be worrying about a ticket. Loyalty system is in place for a obvious reason
        It's not loyalty, it's stupidity. Nobody needs 4 tickets, plain and simple. The majority of additional tickets will go to non QPR fans one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
          Hiya Richard, between you n me lots of us got our tickets today BUT some people I know got tickets for their girlfriends/wives/kids/nephews and a whole array of family members ........ I can guarantee none of these people will be turning up on a Tuesday night against Doncaster no matter how shiny & new the stadium is

;-}

Anyway now is the time to have some fun !

Which block are you in by the way ?
          Won't know till Friday mate. I'm merely a humble member
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

this lot got hold of tickets....£133.00 upwards

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/c...FSEOwwodD4YAbw

Comment

£185 by the time they put handling few on, that's for a £36 ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                this lot got hold of tickets....£133.00 upwards

http://www.1st4footballtickets.com/c...FSEOwwodD4YAbw
                Tommy tankers dave,going tomorrow to hopefully get 6 together.
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Tommy tankers dave,going tomorrow to hopefully get 6 together.
                  How did they get the tickets van?....as you say tankers...good luck with your quest tomorrow

Comment

How did they get the tickets van?....as you say tankers...good luck with your quest tomorrow
                    Because they know people with access to tickets, ie ST holders who are only interested in making a quick buck. They haven't all got the best interests of QPR fans at heart. They'll get as many as they can, sell spares for a profit, and then the recipient will then resell for a massive profit further.

What compounds this, is all of these people will be able to buy another 2 at the weekend to do the exact same thing again! Well done QPR.

Comment

As del says dave,Wronguns. if I've got a spare for a league game I won't give it to a non ranger.sold a ticket with my name on it once for face value. got in the ground expecting this paddy to be sat beside me after giving it he's been rangers all his life and some other blokes there and said he bought the ticket off some paddy for 75 quid.dirty dirty
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i bought 6 today swith 3 ST's , will sell the 3 i dont need for FV to friends that go to just a few games here and there . i wouldn't buy anymore at the weekend because i dont think its right, but i bet that loads fall into the hands of touts

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          And who's hands do you think most of the extra tickets will fall into...??? It's people who don't have ST or memberships either, only difference being that a hell of a lot of them either go to the game when having little real interest in QPR or they try to sell tickets for a profit to proper fans who were denied the opportunity to buy one...!
                          Proper fans who don't have a season ticket or £10 membership??

Comment

Just wondering as a member with 300 odd loyalty points why I have to wait until Friday when if you are a mate of a season ticket holder who hasn't been to a single game this season would have had a ticket by now?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              Because they know people with access to tickets, ie ST holders who are only interested in making a quick buck. They haven't all got the best interests of QPR fans at heart. They'll get as many as they can, sell spares for a profit, and then the recipient will then resell for a massive profit further.

What compounds this, is all of these people will be able to buy another 2 at the weekend to do the exact same thing again! Well done QPR.
                              That's very harsh Del. I understand your frustration but there will be just as many profiteers buying in the General Sale phase, likely more. Not QPR's fault.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                point taken ricky, only getting for Rangers fans who have moved out of the area, Members will have 2 days to get their tickets before I attempt a second go, Sunday. Lets be honest 20,000 who will be at Wembley can be classified as once a season types too
                                Fair enough Lyme thought you were going back before Sunday, my mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X