Harry just said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry just said...

....he gave Morrison a little blow for the last 12 minutes!!!!!?? Blimey, sounds a bit ott to me...

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
    ....he gave Morrison a little blow for the last 12 minutes!!!!!?? Blimey, sounds a bit ott to me...
    no wonder Morrison looked soulless

Comment

Morrison seemed a bit pi$$ed about getting substituted, good sign though, he'll be
      hungry and up for it on Monday.

Comment

Cor all we used to get was half an orange!!!...Boom boom

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
          Morrison seemed a bit pi$$ed about getting substituted, good sign though, he'll be
          Think he was more frustrated at his performance & the struggle to make something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
            Think he was more pi seed he hadn't had the game he'd hoped for. Not one of his best by a long mile. Harry, whatever his faults, will managed him nicely.

Comment

I would personally like to start Doyle, but I know Morrison has grabbed us many goals so can't really drop him can we?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Think he was more frustrated at his performance & the struggle to make something happen.
                That's the way it looked.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  That's the way it looked.
                  Wasn't his dangerous self, but still battled for the team and gave his all.
                  Think he will be firing on Monday.

Comment

Even messi would of struggled if he played for us last night. Ravel didnt get a chance to shine cos of the way we were set out to hold them, he was only there in case he did one bit of brilliance that he is capable of and nicked us a goal.

Comment

Working...
                    X