Who to Play at Left Back???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who to Play at Left Back???

Read this excellent piece/analysis from West London Sport. This "pick" may be Harry's most critical one going into the Playoffs...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/audio-features-comment/qprs-left-back-dilemma-the-pros-and-cons-of-the-four-main-options#70040

Got to try and get BAE focussed somehow , get his head cleared and pick him, on his day he is the best left back in this division, sadly for us not being wanted back at Spurs in January seems to have affected him in a rather negative way. If we cant trust him then i would give Yun the role, Hill will get exposed there in games, and Traore best work is further forward , doesn't think like a defender and gets caught out playing there.

Comment

BAE for me, despite his attitude. I think the fact both legs will be televised my provide enough of a shop window for him to focus himself.

Comment

The form Benny showed up until January was brilliant and with it being massive games and Premier League football on the line, I'm hoping he's bang up for it. Sherwood is out of a job in the summer so Benny could be back in the fold at Spurs and what better way to prove his worth to the incoming manager than starring in the playoffs.

Also, if he wants to stay in the Premier League then a potential permanent transfer would be on the cards if we were to get promoted.

He's by far and away our best left back too. It wouldn't be fair to throw Yun in for such huge games and Traore is a liability at left back and will be a huge threat playing in midfield. Hill has done well in the position this season but Benny gets the nod for me. If Benny isn't to play then Hill must start in the position.

Comment

A case well made matty.

Comment

Yeah, have to go for Benoit and hope for his best form.
            Traore is needed at left mid/maybe right mid, Hill is needed at centre back and Yun isn't ready after barely playing this season.

Comment

Yun currently has 36% of the vote.. BAE has 19%

Comment

For me it's got to be BAE, yes it is a gamble but there are problems with all of the other options too, we just have to hope that BAE can concentrate for 90 minutes and show the pre Christmas form he had!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Hate bae, hes a time bomb waiting to go off imho.

Comment

The better teams in the division have all targeted BAE as a weak link so I'd go for Yun.

Comment

Yun all day long

Comment

Yun for me too, supported by Traore
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

if i was harry id play BAE on saturday and before kick off tell him if you dont perform then thats it. harry is meant to be the man motivator (despite some of our players not looking very motivated this season or last)
                          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            Yun for me too, supported by Traore
                            This. BAE would ruin our promotion if given a chance. Ideally, he should be our secret weapon on the Counter attack.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Unfortunately we will need to take a risk on BAE.

Comment

Working...
                              X