Take a bow Tony Pulis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Dealney has been an intergral part of their defence. For me he has always been a decent central defender, but QPR used him as a left back!

Chammakh Jerome Puncheon (who Warnock signed and left to rot in the rserves in favour of SWP! and who Hughes decided to send back to Southampton), Dann, Jedniak Ledley amongst others.
    Could name a few more I reckon also. But the experts in here know best!

Comment

Never been a lover of Palace but have been really impressed with the way they have gone about their business this season. Done it the correct way unlike us and the appointment of Pulis has been a master stroke. I bet secretly HR is as jealous as hell at how Pulis has done it on the cheap and shown that a bit of coaching and organisation is better than just splashing money willy nilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Never been a lover of Palace but have been really impressed with the way they have gone about their business this season. Done it the correct way unlike us and the appointment of Pulis has been a master stroke. I bet secretly HR is as jealous as hell at how Pulis has done it on the cheap and shown that a bit of coaching and organisation is better than just splashing money willy nilly.
        I bet TF and friends have noticed also!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Where does splashing willy nilly come from Austin a player highly rated been injured, Phillips a player wanted and rated injured, Simmo rated been out injured, Kevin ? under rated all for lees 10m , the rest are loans and frees .
          But I'd say Pullis would take the players HR has bought
          Last edited by dogsrrs; 18-04-2014, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Pulis impresses me, but I doubt he inherited a divided dressingroom like HR did.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

pulis n palace do it again!!!!

why oh why didnt we get him instead of the used car salesman!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

can you imagine the uproar on here if Pulis had come instead of harry at the time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                just shows that your average fan knows nowt really.

Comment

im decidedilly unaverage tdubya....pulis has a far superior managerial record than the bournemouth barraboy!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wow
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Lol
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Pulis impresses me, but I doubt he inherited a divided dressingroom like HR did.
                        I doubt he's on anything like the salary HR's on either.

Comment

I'd love Palace to come above Stoke this season. They're only a point behind now.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            I bet TF and friends have noticed also!
                            Lets hope that they have taken note as Palace really have shown how to go about business quietly and correctly

Comment

two pulis and palace threads in the first ten threads on the qpr section.
                              They aint even in our division, what link do we have with them?
                              Couldnt give a flying fark about him or them, is their any mods on this forum?
                              Either join them or move them to the away eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                two pulis and palace threads in the first ten threads on the qpr section.
                                They aint even in our division, what link do we have with them?
                                Couldnt give a flying fark about him or them, is their any mods on this forum?
                                Either join them or move them to the away eh?
                                Delaney?

Comment

Working...
                                X