Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

like it or not...we need a palace style 'ultras' atmosphere from now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random question..but when we're playing towards the school end, Why do the players insist on running to the lower school end to celebrate? They just run to a load of people smiling and clapping. If they turned left a little bit they'd see the X block going absolutely mental.

Anyways we do need an 'ultra' sort of atmosphere. Loftus road can be very intimidating but it rarely ever happens. Chelsea at home a few years ago was great but we need to see more of it against any opposition not just the sc*m.
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 13-04-2014, 10:34 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Much as I hate to say it Palaces support has been immense this season both home and away.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Much as I hate to say it Palaces support has been immense this season both home and away.
        Have to agree. But then again our singing of "Come on, you, super HOOPSA" must put the fear of god into opposing players and fans alike. Best set of fans by far in any league at this moment in time imo.
        "I could think of a number of what I think would be interesting (and not even "gotcha") questions. But they wont be asked"

Fans forum ?

Comment

Comment

We need those cheerleaders as well.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Few lookers in there, so wouldn't take all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Why would people want the place to be silent ? Isn't having a great atmosphere part of the enjoyment of going to football ? i know i enjoy it more when its not like a morgue with everyone around me tutting and moaning . The team respond better to vocal backing so i dont really see what the issue is ? Would love to have half of the atmosphere that palace create without all the black clothing and face concealing as thats just a bit muggy. Can't fault the way they back their team though, anyone see them at arsenal ? Absolutly immence and are widely regarded as the best support in the country at the moment. Used to love loftus road when it was rocking, look at the effect it had on the scum a couple of years ago-they absolutly melted. We dont use such an effective weapon enough in my opinion. Having said that the team need to get the crowd off their feet so its swings and roundabouts
                Very well put Sir...

Comment

Like Palace fans?

I can't believe someone on a QPR forum has said that!

We need our 2003 'Olly's Cave' atmosphere back, not some muggy Croydon 15 year olds in shiny black puffa jackets who pretend they're real Ultra's just like the big boys in Rome.

I'd be mortally embarrassed of our club if that ever happened. More cringey than the 'Mourinho's got AIDS song'
                  Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

see it has divided opinion on the forum as expected....but whatever we prefer we must have a comon goal of making more noise then ala pompey/spurs!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                      Like Palace fans?

I can't believe someone on a QPR forum has said that!

We need our 2003 'Olly's Cave' atmosphere back, not some muggy Croydon 15 year olds in shiny black puffa jackets who pretend they're real Ultra's just like the big boys in Rome.

I'd be mortally embarrassed of our club if that ever happened. More cringey than the 'Mourinho's got AIDS song'
                      I agree about the look of them but the atmosphere at that ground and the support they have taken away this season has been excellent. And believe me it hurts me to say that.

Comment

Really? They were near enough silent at the grounds I've seen them. Nothing special. I find this Palace ****fest to be nauseating tell the truth. Half a rung up from Chelsea on the Scale
                        Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Starting from Left to Right bottom row first

would, would, would, would, Pass, YES I WOULD

Top row

Pass, Would, would, suppsoe I would, Pass, Would (dirty girl look at her face), Would, would

Comment

Personally think the atmosphere has been in parallel to what we've seen on the pitch. Fully expect the players and the fans to be well up for the play-offs.

Comment

Hmmmmm huff ok ok if you really want it there's plenty of nick love to go around... but only if you girls really really want to
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                It's always the Homsdale end that does it. The rest of the ground don't do it cos it's ******s and embarrassing. Yes make some noise and have fun, but pretending to be something you're not is pathetic...sums up Palarse really! It's like all the 'I'm not sure of my sexuality' wallys forming a club to pretend they're really men; tough, hard men. No **** here, honest guv. And no I am not homophobic before someone starts blaring.

Comment

Working...
                                X