Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

like it or not...we need a palace style 'ultras' atmosphere from now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG] imag[/IMG]

Yes, yes, definately would, maybe....oh, wrong picture...um, yeah, that fight the other night on telly, wow, I love boxing me....phew, no one noticed...

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      [IMG] imag[/IMG]

Yes, yes, definately would, maybe....oh, wrong picture...um, yeah, that fight the other night on telly, wow, I love boxing me....phew, no one noticed...
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Starting from Left to Right bottom row first

would, would, would, would, Pass, YES I WOULD

Top row

Pass, Would, would, suppsoe I would, Pass, Would (dirty girl look at her face), Would, would
        westie..........is it a 'black' thing passing on top row
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

The atmosphere has only been crap this season really - the hangover after getting relegated followed by the massive expectation amongst many that we would p-iss this league hitting the cold reality of Harry's crab tactics has severely dampened the fire. This season, bar a few exceptions like Saturday, has been a damp squib, so I'm not surprised how **** it's been. There are unexpected benefits however: I did enjoy so much the Forest fans giving it large, with little response from us (I was sitting in SA, where you can hardly hear the P-Q-R block corner - not that there seemed to be much singing from there anyway), especially when they got their second - all the time being quietly confident that we would win it. Watching their deflation was pleasurable. Schadenfreude is the technical term guys and girls. Love a bit of schadenfreude at the football! It was also quite relaxing not shouting my head off for a change.

As we approach the play-offs I've no doubt things will pick up again and hopefully next season normal service will be resumed.

Comment

IMO - the core atmosphere left the club when we got promoted, as quite a lot were priced out of there season ticket and coould only afford to return for a few big games like Chelsea.

Now the prices have come back down they now have found a lot of other things to do on a Saturday that they enjoy, as they were forced to go looking.

A few of my mates have returned but can't get a place their old seat and a few have said "stuff it" - supported them for years and one good season and they priced me out so bye.

Miss the old days and the atmosphere aspeacily when we used to come up with quite a few good new songs, but hey thats football
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
              IMO - the core atmosphere left the club when we got promoted, as quite a lot were priced out of there season ticket and coould only afford to return for a few big games like Chelsea.
              Is that true i thought the prices were frozen at the championship prices and people were refunded the difference when TF came in or am i imagining that??

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                Really? They were near enough silent at the grounds I've seen them. Nothing special. I find this Palace ****fest to be nauseating tell the truth. Half a rung up from Chelsea on the Scale
                What games were those out of interest and was it this season?

Comment

Saw a load of Palarse fans on train on Saturday. Mutated, ginger freaks. Looked like they had been exposed to radiation for several generations.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    Saw a load of Palarse fans on train on Saturday. Mutated, ginger freaks. Looked like they had been exposed to radiation for several generations.
                    probably from mottingham!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      westie..........is it a 'black' thing passing on top row
                      Im all about the diversity Facto although I think all the passes would do a splendid full English but those that I have chosen not to shake my magic wand at are not based on race or creed as I think I have rejected one which ticks all scenarios

Comment

Is that true i thought the prices were frozen at the championship prices and people were refunded the difference when TF came in or am i imagining that??
                        No they were discounted quite a bit and refunded via vouchers (which was a good jester so not moaning) i think, but it was too late as a lot of fans seats had be sold and could not get back to where they wanted.

Shame, but to get back the atmosphere there is still a lot of work to do.
                        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Im all about the diversity Facto although I think all the passes would do a splendid full English but those that I have chosen not to shake my magic wand at are not based on race or creed as I think I have rejected one which ticks all scenarios

westie i must be a male sloshpot as id do all of em....including lucy lui's ugly sister!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                            westie i must be a male sloshpot as id do all of em....including lucy lui's ugly sister!
                            the variety of life Facto

Comment

I think we can all agree that the atmosphere needs improving. I sit in X-block and it wasn't bad on Saturday. Still a lot of empty seats. We need to get people in there for the Millwall game! This isn't rocket science we just need to get behind the team whether we're winning, losing or drawing!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                                We need those cheerleaders as well.
                                Ill take the lady boy 2nd from the right in the front row,plus the sooty top row far left.

Comment

Working...
                                X