Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    50k a week is actually fairly reasonable for someone of his calibre
    I don't believe he is on £50,000 a week though.
    When we signed him he was still regarded as 1 of the best goalkeepers in the world, and we snapped him up for £50,000!!!

He turned down more than that from Fiorentina in the summer.
    I reckon he is on £70,000 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
      50k a week is actually fairly reasonable for someone of his calibre
      So why did he never earn that at inter Milan then

Comment

Jesus wept. He's on whatever he is on. He didn't hold a gun to anyones head. The club messed up and it aint his fault. He has every right to stand his ground and accept his weekly wage from us instead of taking a pay cut. None of you lot would refuse to sit around earning whatever he is earning. He didn't get picked. Is that his fault? He made mistakes. Which keeper hasn't? Change the record and blame the people that need to be blamed e.g. the manager that wanted him and the twonk/s who negotiated the deal.

Comment

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought this was about Rob Green (salad). It's Caesar Salad, not Cesar Salad and we have a goalie called Cesar. Hitman has a fixation about Cesar Salad
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            So why did he never earn that at inter Milan then
            From memory, he signed for Inter initially as 2nd choice keeper and at the time was 2nd or 3rd choice Brazil keeper. I guess he didnt really establish himself until 07/08 and wages werent high as they are now. I dunno, just guessing!!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
              Jesus wept. He's on whatever he is on. He didn't hold a gun to anyones head. The club messed up and it aint his fault. He has every right to stand his ground and accept his weekly wage from us instead of taking a pay cut. None of you lot would refuse to sit around earning whatever he is earning. He didn't get picked. Is that his fault? He made mistakes. Which keeper hasn't? Change the record and blame the people that need to be blamed e.g. the manager that wanted him and the twonk/s who negotiated the deal.
              Yep.

How is it his fault he was offered X amount a week for four years?.

I know i would have ripped their hand off.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                I completely agree, it's not just the players either, it's the agents, that's why they hire one! I look forward to watching Cesar this afternoon at BMO Field, tempted to wear my QPR gear!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I completely agree, it's not just the players either, it's the agents, that's why they hire one! I look forward to watching Cesar this afternoon at BMO Field, tempted to wear my QPR gear!
                  I'll be looking out for you on T.V.
                  I'm down in T.O. in a couple of weeks for a conference & will be taking in a Jays game, I'll have on some Rs merchandise
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                  X