Salad's wages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salad's wages.

Yep, you guessed it. we are still paying half of it.

toronto paying $200k per month so presumibly we are also paying £200k
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comes to around £120k but that's still ridiculous. £240k a week are you having a laugh!?

Edit...per month, not per week. I've calmed down a lot now!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Gives him an all in all wage of $100k a week = £55k a week.

Us paying £27.5k a week?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

works out about a pound per pound of lard on the fat c unt
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          works out about a pound per pound of lard on the fat c unt
          You are correct dear sir lol

Comment

forgot to post the flippin link lol.

here you go guys

http://www.mlsplayers.org/files/Apri...phabetical.pdf

Comment

if that imbecile phil beard deals with contracts we will go skint....the man is a buffoon of the highest order!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                forgot to post the flippin link lol.

here you go guys

http://www.mlsplayers.org/files/Apri...phabetical.pdf
                That then says Defoe is on 6 million a month if your assumption for JC is correct?

Comment

did fatso come on a free ,so i wonder how much on top of wages is his signing on fee
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Those wages are per season so we are paying more of Cesar's wages than calculated!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                      Those wages are per season so we are paying more of Cesar's wages than calculated!
                      ouch, if your right that is mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        ouch, if your right that is mental.
                        Cesar is definitely on just over 200,000.US! He's played quite well so far fwiw, I' m going to see him play for TFC tomorrow!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

My guess (just based on what I have read about what others are paid) is that Cesar is on around £50K a week with us.

$200,000 USD for the season (say 30 weeks) is around $6.67K USD per week, which is around £4K per week.

In other words, we are still paying over 90% of his wages (we pay £46K per week and TFC pay £4K per week).

There is no way in the world I would have done that deal. I'd have let him choose between going somewhere else for a reasonable salary (of which we would pay nothing) or sit on his @rse and take the World Cup consequences.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            My guess (just based on what I have read about what others are paid) is that Cesar is on around £50K a week with us.

$200,000 USD for the season (say 30 weeks) is around $6.67K USD per week, which is around £4K per week.

In other words, we are still paying over 90% of his wages (we pay £46K per week and TFC pay £4K per week).

There is no way in the world I would have done that deal. I'd have let him choose between going somewhere else for a reasonable salary (of which we would pay nothing) or sit on his @rse and take the World Cup consequences.
                            Best we can hope for to finally ship him off would be for him to have a great World Cup.
                            Maybe more teams will be interested and willing to pay the greedy b*stard his wage demands.

Salad had chances to go to Roma & Fiorentina yet both deals fell through because of wage demands.

Comment

50k a week is actually fairly reasonable for someone of his calibre

Comment

Working...
                              X