Tickets Milwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets Milwall

It might Sound a bit cheeky as Ive only just registered on here, but I was wondering if anyone could help me get Tickets. Im Flying Over from Hamburg with a couple of mates but didnt expect it to be so difficult. If members or season ticket holder could help me out, please let me know. Cheers

p.s. looking forward to contributing.

Comment

Does Hamburg have a SE16 postcode?

Comment

Some of the nouns are written above using capitals because I don't have an English function on my keyboard, not because I'm thick. Took 10 mins to write that. I've got a German postcode, actually.

Comment

Milwall want to bring three to four times the amount of fans to this game than tickets that are being allocated. So anyone coming on here as a noob asking for tickets os gong to get interrogated.

Comment

Be easy enough mate just use your client reference number that you have registered with the box office . The qpr box office . I'm assuming you've brought tickets before as your a qpr fan so should be a piece of cake

Comment

Originally posted by exile View Post
              Some of the nouns are written above using capitals because I don't have an English function on my keyboard...
              This is utter b o l l o c k s. You can type in nouns without capitalisation on a German layout keyboard, just like you can one a keyboard with Estonian layout, etc. Nice try, Einstein from Millwall.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Thanks for that, I thought tickets were only available to members and season ticket holders. I had until March 26th to obtain a membership. I missed the deadline and thought I wouldn't be able to get tickets regardless of whether I had a past client reference number or not.

Comment

Are you Marshy in disguiseeee!!.... Areeee you Marshyy... inn disguiseeee

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    This is utter b o l l o c k s. You can type in nouns without capitalisation on a German layout keyboard, just like you can one a keyboard with Estonian layout, etc. Nice try, Einstein from Millwall.
                    Yes, baut my Keyboard on my Tablet is automatically set in German. Nevermind.

Comment

Exile I have two if you want them £600 for the pair????

Comment

Wo in Hamburg komst du aus?

Comment

"I am exile, super exile, no one loves me but I don't care" lol ha ha ha , funny.

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                            "I am exile, super exile, no one loves me but I don't care" lol ha ha ha , funny.
                            Sounds a lot like something a Millwall fan would say...
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

100% a Millwall fan

Comment

Working...
                              X