No announcement yet.

Tickets Milwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man sagt : Wo genau kommst du her oder aus welchem Stadtteil in Hamburg bist du.

Nicht schlecht für einen sogenannten Millwall Fan.

Comment

you sure you aint a Millwall fan.. there seems to be a Millwall fan on the Millwall forum who was trying to get tickets coming from Germany...

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co...10661&posts=10

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        you sure you aint a Millwall fan.. there seems to be a Millwall fan on the Millwall forum who was trying to get tickets coming from Germany...

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co...10661&posts=10
        No, doing this wouldn't be worth the hassle. If anyone can help me, drop me a pm. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by exile View Post
          Some of the nouns are written above using capitals because I don't have an English function on my keyboard, not because I'm thick. Took 10 mins to write that. I've got a German postcode, actually.
          Actually, we don't think you are thick but you seem to think we are. You are wrong.

Now buzz off back to Millwall and try to get your three tickets there - for you and your two (couple of) mates from Germany - because you won't be getting any here. Cheers.
          Last edited by dsqpr; 10-04-2014, 06:50 PM.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Man sagt : Wo genau kommst du her oder aus welchem Stadtteil in Hamburg bist du.

Nicht schlecht für einen sogenannten Millwall Fan.
            Nicht d ick, dass ist sicher, aber sie sind eindeutig auf dem falschen Baum mr Exil. Genießen Sie Ihre Reise nach W12, ich denke, deine Kameraden werden sich benehmen
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Joggen an zurück zu Banditen Land

Comment

hast du eine kleine dicke
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Nicht d ick, dass ist sicher, aber sie sind eindeutig auf dem falschen Baum mr Exil. Genießen Sie Ihre Reise nach W12, ich denke, deine Kameraden werden sich benehmen
                  Wenn du mit Kameraden Millwall Fans meinst dann liegst du leider ganz falsch. Ich habe mich hier angemeldet in der Hoffnung, dass Leute mir vielleicht ein paar Tipps geben könnten. Ich vergeude anscheinend meine Zeit.

Comment

Wenn du mit Kameraden Millwall Fans meinst dann liegst du leider ganz falsch. Ich habe mich hier angemeldet in der Hoffnung, dass Leute mir vielleicht ein paar Tipps geben könnten. Ich vergeude anscheinend meine Zeit.
                    Yep, wasting your time I'm afraid.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nun, um fair zu sein haben Sie wirklich, dass Sie Tickets als neues Poster zu erhalten, wenn in allen Wahrscheinlichkeit Tickets werden kostenlos von der Kasse sein. genießen
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Nun, um fair zu sein haben Sie wirklich, dass Sie Tickets als neues Poster zu erhalten, wenn in allen Wahrscheinlichkeit Tickets werden kostenlos von der Kasse sein. genießen
                        ???

Comment

???
                          http://translate.google.com/#auto/en...0genie%C3%9Fen
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It might Sound a bit cheeky as Ive only just registered on here, but I was wondering if anyone could help me get Tickets. Im Flying Over from Hamburg with a couple of mates but didnt expect it to be so difficult. If members or season ticket holder could help me out, please let me know. Cheers
                            South London scum

Comment

???
                              He'd obviously put it through a translator, that's why I couldn't understand it.

South London scum? Do me a favour, Middlesex keyboard warrior. Admin, go ahead and close the thread. I came on here with a genuine question, I haven't been rude to anybody, only to be badmouthed by a group of old women. Shame really as some people on here appear to be alright.

Comment

He'd obviously put it through a translator, that's why I couldn't understand it.

South London scum? Do me a favour, Middlesex keyboard warrior. Admin, go ahead and close the thread. I came on here with a genuine question, I haven't been rude to anybody, only to be badmouthed by a group of old women. Shame really as some people on here appear to be alright.

Its true you haven't been rude or bad mouthed anyone and credit to you for not doing so. Seriously you didn't really expect to get tickets on here when you are a new poster and with a message under your avatar saying that did you? Like I said in that silly google translator thing, try the box office there's bound to be tickets in the home sections. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X