the club should provide free tickets/travel to play off away leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Ah yes that's right but you didn't like to dwell on those negatives...

Yes memory therapy could be.. I always feel that actually going to watch rangers in the flesh helps
    The only reason I keep bringing up the positives is because you keep questioning them.. that'll be the memory issue though, so not to worry.

We appear to be having the same conversation on another thread regarding going to matches. So ill say it again just so its clear... sky and Internet streams, both very good quality..... can see exactly who's starting, who's coming on, who's going off, how we're playing etc etc
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      The only reason I keep bringing up the positives is because you keep questioning them.. that'll be the memory issue though, so not to worry.

We appear to be having the same conversation on another thread regarding going to matches. So ill say it again just so its clear... sky and Internet streams, both very good quality..... can see exactly who's starting, who's coming on, who's going off, how we're playing etc etc
      Really?!! haha are you actually serious.. there is no way in a million years that you can get the same off the TV as you can at actually going to watch your team.

I tell you what mate, actually try coming down to LR this season, watching us play and then come back to me and tell me your opinion of this Redknapp side.
      Heck.. even try venturing to away games where you get an even BETTER understanding of Redknapp and the set up.. but don't sit there from your armchair giving it to me about injuries and redknapp getting rid of a few players at the start of the season.. don't sit there saying free travel is a joke etc, when you aint been one of those fans who has trekked it around the country countless times to watch this underperforming team of no direction that redknapp has assembled.

Comment

Really?!! haha are you actually serious.. there is no way in a million years that you can get the same off the TV as you can at actually going to watch your team.

I tell you what mate, actually try coming down to LR this season, watching us play and then come back to me and tell me your opinion of this Redknapp side.
        Heck.. even try venturing to away games where you get an even BETTER understanding of Redknapp and the set up.. but don't sit there from your armchair giving it to me about injuries and redknapp getting rid of a few players at the start of the season.. don't sit there saying free travel is a joke etc, when you aint been one of those fans who has trekked it around the country countless times to watch this underperforming team of no direction that redknapp has assembled.
        Once again memory loss boy, I have told you before that im going on Saturday... yikes please get that sorted for your own good!!

Im not going to have yet another pointless argument with you on another subject... but you seem to be under the impression that if you've not been to a game in a couple of years you forget (something you do a lot of) what the difference is between a live game and a game on a screen. I no exactly what its like... but like I said before (this is me reminding you because your memory issues) im not going to have a pointless argument with you on another subject. Either stick to the subject or simply don't reply...
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

West london is rs you do have proper ernies and the situation aint nowhere as bad as you are making it out to be. I shudder to think what you and your posts would be like if the jowl faced pensioner had got us into the bottom four not the top four all season. I reckon you would go over and be in harefield heart hospital.

Comment

Once again memory loss boy, I have told you before that im going on Saturday... yikes please get that sorted for your own good!!

Im not going to have yet another pointless argument with you on another subject... but you seem to be under the impression that if you've not been to a game in a couple of years you forget (something you do a lot of) what the difference is between a live game and a game on a screen. I no exactly what its like... but like I said before (this is me reminding you because your memory issues) im not going to have a pointless argument with you on another subject. Either stick to the subject or simply don't reply...
            you proper think you have jokes as well don't ya.. some people use this board just make themselves feel clever.. well done on going to your 1st game on Saturday.
            Good to see you can spare as much time supporting your team live as you can chatting about your team on this forum all week.
            You and your old man TW, share the same terrible sense humour I see also.. Neither irony or sarcasm is argument lad.

oh im sticking to the argument..
            your point in free travel for away games because of all the poor performances this season we have had away from home should be invalid.. cos you aint been to a home game let alone an away game haha.. so it doesn't really affect you does it?

Comment

you proper think you have jokes as well don't ya.. some people use this board just make themselves feel clever.. well done on going to your 1st game on Saturday.
              Good to see you can spare as much time supporting your team live as you can chatting about your team on this forum all week.
              You and your old man TW, share the same terrible sense humour I see also.. Neither irony or sarcasm is argument lad.

oh im sticking to the argument..
              your point in free travel for away games because of all the poor performances this season we have had away from home should be invalid.. cos you aint been to a home game let alone an away game haha.. so it doesn't really affect you does it?
              Shhhhhhhh calm down calm down there's a good lad.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                West london is rs you do have proper ernies and the situation aint nowhere as bad as you are making it out to be. I shudder to think what you and your posts would be like if the jowl faced pensioner had got us into the bottom four not the top four all season. I reckon you would go over and be in harefield heart hospital.
                ive been to most games this season mate and they are as bad as im making out.
                top 4 was the bare minimum at the start of the season when I saw the squad assembled. and top 2 is what was expected as Harry made out.
                So when your 4 and 13 points off the top 2.. that is under performing way too much.

Comment

Shhhhhhhh calm down calm down there's a good lad.
                  make sure u get ya loyalty points up nicky boy.. you might not get that play-off final ticket

Comment

ive been to most games this season mate and they are as bad as im making out.
                    top 4 was the bare minimum at the start of the season when I saw the squad assembled. and top 2 is what was expected as Harry made out.
                    So when your 4 and 13 points off the top 2.. that is under performing way too much.
                    Same as that, and have been for many years and years. (dont go away cos of my tag), and i know its not attractive, but we still have a one in four chance of being promoted, and if by a minor miracle we make it, then it will all of been worthwhile. Till then, im keeping my total pished offness under wraps a tad and not letting myself get stressed out by it, and believe me i would if we didnt have the play offs to look forward to. Anyone who goes week in week out will be mega revved at the thought of a day at wembley following the rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Same as that, and have been for many years and years. (dont go away cos of my tag), and i know its not attractive, but we still have a one in four chance of being promoted, and if by a minor miracle we make it, then it will all of been worthwhile. Till then, im keeping my total pished offness under wraps a tad and not letting myself get stressed out by it, and believe me i would if we didnt have the play offs to look forward to. Anyone who goes week in week out will be mega revved at the thought of a day at wembley following the rangers.
                      fair play.. I don't hold out any hope anymore. Not when I look at our away form this season.. Conceding a few goals. That means we would have to score like 3 on the home leg of the Semi to get through

Comment

Working...
                      X