Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Good response, or are you all out of answers?... penny's finally dropped eh
    Nick, this guy will resort to calling you a doughnut in a min, because he cannot hold a reasoned debate, and gets out of his depth very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Er no mate haha.. I thought you were the one who ran out of answers when you decided to take the route of 'im not arguing with you'..
      Was that when halfway through arguing about one thing you realised you was wrong so decided to start a different argument on a different subject...
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Was that when halfway through arguing about one thing you realised you was wrong so decided to start a different argument on a different subject...
        Yes Nick whatever you say bud.

Ohhh lads lads lads.. give it a rest and get a room.. TW HAHA.. talking about personal insults. As soon as I argue with you, that's all you give me!

Comment

Ohhh lads lads lads.. give it a rest and get a room.. TW HAHA.. talking about personal insults. As soon as I argue with you, that's all you give me!
          "Get a room" hang on I thought you was accusing TW of being my dad not long ago.... now I'm not sure how you was bought up but it would seem it was very different to me..... you sure you're not a Norwich fan?
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

"Get a room" hang on I thought you was accusing TW of being my dad not long ago.... now I'm not sure how you was bought up but it would seem it was very different to me..... you sure you're not a Norwich fan?
            Jokes.............. getting..............very...............boring.... .................................................. ..............now.

Comment

Leave it son, he's not worth it!!

Comment

Perhaps it would be a wise move, not to deliberately argue with people. It's not going to achieve anything.

I fully agree with yours and most other people's opinions on Redknapp. But others have different viewpoints mate and this is a forum for debate, not a competition to be right.

Probably better to avoid exchanges with Nick or TW if the handbags are going to come out each time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  He's definitely a virgin & possibly slightly retarded.
                  Careful, my kids read this!

........oh and btw, grow up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Careful, my kids read this!

........oh and btw, grow up!!!
                    You're the biggest wind-up merchant on here. Suggest you stick to winding up your grandfather clock instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X