Get Promoted = Harry Stays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Promoted = Harry Stays

Would the board have the balls to get rid of Harry if we did go up?

I highly doubt TF and Co would have the balls to do that since he achieved his objective, I'll be very interested to see if TF will splash out as well if we do go up or if he'll be conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Would the board have the balls to get rid of Harry if we did go up?
      Not a question of balls at that point - they would probably see him as the right man to take us forward for another year and they would possibly be right.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Imagine sacking a manager after getting promotion??? What is everyone on on here!?! We are 3rd in the league! Harry has done the job asked of him! Let's get as many players fit as possible and have a go at wembley!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
          Imagine sacking a manager after getting promotion??? What is everyone on on here!?! We are 3rd in the league! Harry has done the job asked of him! Let's get as many players fit as possible and have a go at wembley!
          Would have to give it at least a few games like we did with warnock.

Comment

I can't imagine HR would be sacked if we go up. He's more likely to retire.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              He'd give it one last crack. Sadly neither scenario will happen imo.

Comment

The fact that he will stay if we get promoted sums up our hopeless position, need to get promoted but really can't face another season of his aging signings, hopeless team selection and no existent tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  I get the feeling that Harry will retire whatever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    I hope you are right

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                      The fact that he will stay if we get promoted sums up our hopeless position, need to get promoted but really can't face another season of his aging signings, hopeless team selection and no existent tactics.
                      I think his hands were tied by having to get promotion as fast as possible and you can't risk playing unproven players from lower leagues. And players we did want wouldn't come so you go tried and trusted. I think the two most important positions outfield in any team are the CB's. We have had to play deep to protect ours with others in front helping them (cdm's) so that restricts other playing options. I welcome Dunne and Hill being given contract extensions as thank you's, but I would hope that we find younger faster players to take their places next season if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                        Whatever happens he will not be he here next season very reliable source in the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                          I hope you are right too.

Tomorrow would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Whatever happens he will not be he here next season very reliable source in the dressing room
                            So who are you to have such a reliable source in the first teams dressing room??
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                            X