Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sounds like we've got no chance tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like we've got no chance tomorrow!

If you believe in what everyone on sky tonight at the Leicester game are thinking . We will get beat, Derby won't win, so they will be promoted tomorrow. We will see.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    If you believe in what everyone on sky tonight at the Leicester game are thinking . We will get beat, Derby won't win, so they will be promoted tomorrow. We will see.
    Its not just them who think it, you not seen the prediction poll on here?

Comment

Where are all the happy clappers?

Only 19 points behind Leicester, they aren't going to win the league, WE ARE! All it will take is for them to lose their last 6 and us to win our last 7. Absolute lock, get yer money on it before the odds shorten!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Where are all the happy clappers?

Only 19 points behind Leicester, they aren't going to win the league, WE ARE! All it will take is for them to lose their last 6 and us to win our last 7. Absolute lock, get yer money on it before the odds shorten!
        If we lose today we could go out the play offs cos the world hates us and they could deduct us points for having a long name, then tony the phoney would leave and we could have to sell loftus road and then we could be playing on the green over the scrubs and redcrapp would probably still even stay manager just to make me more suicidal than i am already, and i know a bit of dog shite would fly through my laptop screen while im watching a stream booing at bobby. Oh woe is me, woe is me, woe is my life.

Comment

Calm down. It will all look so much brighter at 5.0 today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            If we lose today we could go out the play offs cos the world hates us and they could deduct us points for having a long name, then tony the phoney would leave and we could have to sell loftus road and then we could be playing on the green over the scrubs and redcrapp would probably still even stay manager just to make me more suicidal than i am already, and i know a bit of dog shite would fly through my laptop screen while im watching a stream booing at bobby. Oh woe is me, woe is me, woe is my life.
            You had a late night ??

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              You had a late night ??
              Not me, im fresh as a daisy, tonights Thierry night, thanks for asking though.

Comment

The happy clappers have gone the way of the Koreans. Its only us misrerable realists left now

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Harry out !!
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    The happy clappers have gone the way of the Koreans. Its only us misrerable realists left now
                    Sorry kron, you're not getting rid of this happy clapper!!

We're going to get 2nd this season and champions league next season, happy days!!!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The most important thing to watch today? Maiga and Morrison. Think it'll surprise some people how dynamic that might be. Austin's return could also help shift the attitude of this team from "I hope we don't lose" to "let's take the hill"!

Comment

Working...
                      X