No announcement yet.

We want you to have a say on the new stadium – draft survey published

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no doubt about it.. Time have changed and we need to change with those times.

Loftus road was never going to last forever.. its time to create our new history.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      there is no doubt about it.. Time have changed and we need to change with those times.

Loftus road was never going to last forever.. its time to create our new history.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
        F uckin ell ,Lunar ! if i promise to support the move ,will you promise to never post Mary Hopkin again ???? PLEEEEEEASE ????
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          It will be our new home ( nobody has asked for one) where 90% of the time it will be used for football so we have a right to have a ground how we want its our club and will always be our club even after TF and co and have long ****ed off

Or do you just want souless bowl like Arsenal with no atmosphere and miles away from the pitch but will be ok for a 1 Direction concert once every 2 years
          Bold point 1 - Laughable this. Loftus Road was in a right two and eight prior to the face lift from the past two lots of owners. For the club to progress we need a new bigger stadium.

Bold point 2 - Technically it's not our club. You or I don't pay the bills. It's the club we've adopted and chosen to follow.

Bold point 3 - Other commercial revenue will only help to strength the clubs position enabling us to better position ourselves within the elite league in the World. It will mean the club can go out and spend money on players with supporters *****ing about how much debt we are running up. If you don't work you'll struggle to make ends meet, and that is simply all the club are trying to do.

As for the comment about being miles away from the pitch. We'll maybe you should run that past the families of the 96 who lost their lives at Hillsborough. Or better still, perhaps if football wasn't still followed by a minority of mindless ***** then the crowd might be allowed closer to the action. Some might see it as health and safety gone mad, but if by being 6m further away from pitch side that it would of meant just 1 of those 96 surviving then I'd still be in favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Bold point 1 - Laughable this. Loftus Road was in a right two and eight prior to the face lift from the past two lots of owners. For the club to progress we need a new bigger stadium.

Bold point 2 - Technically it's not our club. You or I don't pay the bills. It's the club we've adopted and chosen to follow.

Bold point 3 - Other commercial revenue will only help to strength the clubs position enabling us to better position ourselves within the elite league in the World. It will mean the club can go out and spend money on players with supporters *****ing about how much debt we are running up. If you don't work you'll struggle to make ends meet, and that is simply all the club are trying to do.

As for the comment about being miles away from the pitch. We'll maybe you should run that past the families of the 96 who lost their lives at Hillsborough. Or better still, perhaps if football wasn't still followed by a minority of mindless ***** then the crowd might be allowed closer to the action. Some might see it as health and safety gone mad, but if by being 6m further away from pitch side that it would of meant just 1 of those 96 surviving then I'd still be in favour.
            Majority of your posts are laughable but will stick to the highlighted bit

The Hillsborough disaster has got nothing to do with our ground being close to the pitch or not ( Loftus road is close to the pitch) and the only reason I can you see you bringing that up is some weird way at trying to score points which is pathetic

Stick to thinking you're ITK fella boooooooooooooooooom
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post

Dazzer you should know by now what Rangersw12 is all about mate.. So stuck in the past its un-real.

He would rather us stay at loftus road and be in division 3 for the next 20 years... no ambition

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Dazzer you should know by now what Rangersw12 is all about mate.. So stuck in the past its un-real.

He would rather us stay at loftus road and be in division 3 for the next 20 years... no ambition
                Not necessarily I'm happy with a new ground if its realistic i.e 25/30k max

The fact Ian Taylor said we will own the ground gives me hope they will listen to the fans and we should hopefully have a ground the majority fans will be happy with

Something like this for me

We Are The People.....

Comment

The fact Ian Taylor said we will own the ground gives me hope they will listen to the fans and we should hopefully have a ground the majority fans will be happy with

I would say 30k with the option to increase by 10k.
                  Love that stadium you put up by the way, that's awesome.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Half-time ti*ty bar

Comment

That is rather lovely ...Loftus Road-ish.... but bigger, without the posts, a nice 2nd tier all round and tight.......Would create a decent atmos i imagine

Comment

Without the Bristol Rovers quarters...job done

Comment

i think our model of stadium has already been established.

no point putting up what type of stadium you like.

the sides will have 3 tiers and behind both goals will have two

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/12...s-1232327.aspx
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            i think our model of stadium has already been established.

no point putting up what type of stadium you like.

the sides will have 3 tiers and behind both goals will have two

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/12...s-1232327.aspx
                            That's just a mock up not exactly set in stone
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              I would say 30k with the option to increase by 10k.
                              Love that stadium you put up by the way, that's awesome.
                              Yeah I think 30k with space to increase if need it is ideal

Sell the lower tiers first so will always looks full on TV

The ground is Boavista
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

That Boavista ground has long been a firm favourite of mine in terms of what I'd like to see Rangers in.

Add a sliding roof to cater for the indoor events and a retractable pitch like the one in Japan, that can be replaced by whatever is needed at any given point. And as long as there is plenty of room so everyone is comfortable, with a lot more offerings in the concourse areas, I reckon it would keep most people happy. Other than the safe standing areas, which I doubt would be useful for anything other than a football match.

Comment

Working...
                                X