No announcement yet.

so wigan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey this thread is about the merits or lack of them about wigan, not a debate on stephen hawkins, unless of which said hawko is a wigan fan then it would be deemed ok! OK!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
      ...aint won in 4 games, i think their season might be catching up with them!
      I told this to everyone before the QPR game. As I said back then, before they were playing without any fear, they were playing with adrenalin. Now they're in the play-offs and they're a bit nervous. Happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
        I told this to everyone before the QPR game. As I said back then, before they were playing without any fear, they were playing with adrenalin. Now they're in the play-offs and they're a bit nervous. Happens all the time.
        ahhh so thats their big weakness you were going on about.....they are a bit nervous! it all makes sense now mate cheers for explaining!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
          Thank you for helping me understand how football works.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Its an education on here
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              I can teach you something else, if we had started hitchcock, sutherland, petrasso and skepetis every game and been relegated to div one, the members of this forum would have wanted harry knighted, not harry out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                I can teach you something else, if we had of started hitchcock, sutherland, petrasso and skepetis every game and been relegated to div one, the members of this forum would have wanted harry knighted, not harry out.
                You forgot to sign out before that post.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                  You forgot to sign out before that post.
                  Eh? Sign on dont you mean?

Comment

I cannot imagine aworse place for my 'family' to congregate than on this message board! , cant we just be honest and admit its for us middle aged saddos who would beat any youthful optimism out of the youngsters

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      I cannot imagine aworse place for my 'family' to congregate than on this message board! , cant we just be honest and admit its for us middle aged saddos who would beat any youthful optimism out of the youngsters

Comment

Working...
                      X