BAE Charged by FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Can't believe reading another board....they're all for sending him back for doing the gesture. Didn't he comment on it?
    Amazing how 2 or 3 months ago BAE was a real fans fav
    Fans favourite for putting in a shift and generally showing his class (footballing ) . Now he's not bothering and has turned into the lazy obnoxious **** some thought he might be . Send him back the blokes everything I despise about modern football

Comment

Oh yeah i realise he seems to have lost interest, i just can't work out why...give his place to yun

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Oh yeah i realise he seems to have lost interest, i just can't work out why...give his place to yun
        Just think as others have said he assumed he was going back to spuds . Unbelievable arrogance shown towards a decent club paying for his lavish lifestyle . W******

Comment

Send the f acker back to Spurs yesterday. Horrible man. And a s hit player for us. A total wrong un. I'm delighted he's been charged.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26841690

Comment

aracist musso, who would have thought it!

Comment

Bizarre whats happened to him...completely different player to the one that stated with us

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Just think as others have said he assumed he was going back to spuds . Unbelievable arrogance shown towards a decent club paying for his lavish lifestyle . W******

Probably, but I don't think playing him at RB v Bolton on Jan 28th helped.
                He had a very uncomfortable game and has not performed well since.

Comment

BAE is a fantastic footballer with probably the second best technique at the club currently

He has been silk on the pitch for us
                  Then it all went a bit, well, shizen really. Why?

He is on record stating he hates football and to him it's just a job
                  As others have observed I think he started disliking his job and place of employment around the end of January. Then he started arguing with work colleagues (Austin & Dunne), decided to put in minimum effort to get by and began to ring in sick. He made a couple of major rickets at work and because of his new attitude he tried to fob them off as down to illness

It's classic hate my job behaviour

Problem we have is the Boss seems weak when it comes to certain employees plus we have to honour his wages no matter
                  We're stuck with him and he's stuck with us

What summed him up was at the Yeovil game we asked why he wasn't playing and he said he had a little pain in his back, that chestnut. After he'd posed for pictures we said see you at Wembley in May and as walking off his response was hope not thats my holiday time.

Ungrateful doesn't come close
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

send this fvcking clown back to spuds.. his the new Bos****0rrrr

Comment

As many have stated, he really does seem to have lost interest, unless he's carrying an undisclosed injury. I'm guessing he's very unhappy at the club, prob. doesn't get on with other players. Step up, Mr Yun!!

Comment

Working...
                      X