No announcement yet.

What do we need to do to win play offs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only reason I want to go up is for financial reasons. Imagine this squad in the Prem, would be so painful. And if we do go up, Harry will still be in charge. That means loads of money spent on spurs cast offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Only reason I want to go up is for financial reasons. Imagine this squad in the Prem, would be so painful. And if we do go up, Harry will still be in charge. That means loads of money spent on spurs cast offs.
      it would be a nightmare, i have much preferred this season. We would need a whloe new team again.

Comment

Go and attack the oppositions goal and not ponce about thinking we are Barcelona
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Who wants to go up with this squad and then get mullered every week playing the same shyte that at least in this division can earn us a draw with Blackpool.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            For me to win the play offs you need to out score the teams your up against
            That usually helps a bit yea

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Who wants to go up with this squad and then get mullered every week playing the same shyte that at least in this division can earn us a draw with Blackpool.
              Me me me me...

Comment

Working...
              X