No announcement yet.

What do we need to do to win play offs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we need to do to win play offs?

We should make the play offs, so what do we need to do in order to win it?

Which players are due back?

We need to win 2 semis and a final, easy as that

Comment

Score more goals than the opposition, I should imagine.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

For me to win the play offs you need to out score the teams your up against and to have character and bottle for the big occasion

Today was a big occasion after the Burnley result and we came up short

Comment

After today's fiasco I think it's to not have Harry pick the team.... Am still stewing. And hoping dinner and drinks will revive me.

Comment

Sack the manager
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The prima donas to try would be a start
              Last edited by suttonranger; 29-03-2014, 07:36 PM.
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

This team needs to find some bottle from somewhere and stand up to the expectation placed on them. I think we should play yun and give petrasso a few games too, or phillips if fit
                We need Joey on the pitch for all the PO games, and 2 from 3 for cb clint,or dunne, with ned...And of course a fully fit Charlie, and i'd start with Hoilett or if SWP has already triggered
                his extra year use him too...
                Last edited by QPRDave; 29-03-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Pick the best possible line up from the off and stop tinkering/****ing around with players who don't want to play and or are playing out of position . Grow some balls and have a go at teams rather than waiting for them to pick us off .

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    For me to win the play offs you need to out score the teams your up against and to have character and bottle for the big occasion

Today was a big occasion after the Burnley result and we came up short
                    Exactly, today was a big game when Burnley lost, it would have added pressure and these dropped points may cost us?

We'll get one chance in the play offs and they will all be stronger than Blackpool, I can't see us getting to the final right now.

I want the team to be prepared and ready, and not go there and look clueless like we do sometimes.

There will be so many people watching around the world, I want us to all to be proud whether we win or lose.

People have been laughing at us for a while now, I hope it comes to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      We should make the play offs, so what do we need to do in order to win it?
                      Wait six or seven seasons and see if we have a chance then.

Comment

Let Stephen Gallen pick the squad and do the team talk

The OAPs ain't got the minerals for it.

I think the club is yet again rotten. It's shambolic. There's not one ounce of passion. No care for the club. Have the powers that be got it in them? Are they trying to avoid the big fine that will follow with FFP?

Fook em I've had enough of em and will be here long after they've waddled off to their mansions
                        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

I think the club is yet again rotten. It's shambolic. There's not one ounce of passion. No care for the club. Have the powers that be got it in them? Are they trying to avoid the big fine that will follow with FFP?

Fook em I've had enough of em and will be here long after they've waddled off to their mansions

cracking post Lblock.

thats exactly what it comes down to. we will always be rangers. when they are finished farking around with our club i hope they leave broke.

as i did with richard thompson and later on at mark dont give a toss hately, i will laugh and point at the c un ts
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

So the board and coaching team are both to blame for a 1-1 draw?

Comment

We need Austin and Morrison on form . That should do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X