Very tough run of games coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    drag this mess out for an extra 2-3 games?
    Even at my most pessimistic, I hadn't accounted for that scenario.

What a sad indictment of our season, that your comment is so true.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      That's plane crazy!
      What a churlish and unpleasant thing to write.....:(

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        An iffy end to the season coming up. Just the thing to take into the playoffs. Then we'll have to play better football than we've played all season.
        Exactly....:(

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
          What a churlish and unpleasant thing to write.....:(
          why?

Comment

why?
            Your crass albeit slightly ambiguous reference to the Munich Air disaster..... You know exactly what I'm talking about so please don't play innocent it was a vile thing to do mocking a National tragedy like that and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself but somehow I doubt you will. No doubt a carefully crafted response with lots of thinly veiled threats and unpleasantness awaits.....

Comment

Blimey you on your period or summin?..I have not mocked the munich air disaster ...it was a play on words...jeez...I'll remove it ok...Now go rub your evening primrose oil or whatever into your temples and cuddle up with your horlicks
              How old are you btw? You are a bit of a pc nazi, if that's the worst you have seen.....Btw now i have removed it you are the only one with this "churlish" message displayed on this board!

Comment

Blimey you on your period or summin?..I have not mocked the munich air disaster ...it was a play on words...jeez...I'll remove it ok...Now go rub your evening primrose oil or whatever into your temples and cuddle up with your horlicks
                How old are you btw? You are a bit of a pc nazi, if that's the worst you have seen.....Btw now i have removed it you are the only one with this "churlish" message displayed on this board!
                I just think its a really despicable thing to do and no doubt you'd have sympathy with some of these louts who urinate on war memorials and such like.... Am glad your conscience got the better of you and you removed the post although it was a really horrible thing to write in the first place... Where's your decency.... Anyway, am sure we could go on trading insults and such like but I'm off to the pantry to find some Ovaltine and my hot water bottle and go off up the wooden hill.... enjoy the stone in which you'll no doubt be sleeping under tonight.....

Comment

****in hell you're never happy are ya?.....your post is the one showing this despicable/horrendous/heinous literature not mine.....play on words luv now run along...give teddy a kiss

Comment

Comment removed by dave by order of pc nazi... buffoon....apt name
                    My fault for bringing the wrong subject in, didn't see any problem with your comment but understand sensitivities can be subjective. Back under my rock now...

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                      My fault for bringing the wrong subject in, didn't see any problem with your comment but understand sensitivities can be subjective. Back under my rock now...
                      Budge over ...

Comment

Working...
                      X