• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue hoop thank you

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Getting VERY VERY tired of the Fernandes bashing
      Perhaps the anti-TF mob on here could run QPR far better than the current owners. They seem to have all the answers.

Maybe they could put together a consortium to buy the club. Wouldn't be difficult. They could borrow millions from the bank using the stadium as collateral, load the debt onto the club, and pay it off with the revenues they will get from their superb business plan. Plenty of money to be made from an ageing 18k capacity stadium with a championship team.

After all, these are people who have proved themselves in business, unlike our current board eh?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Perhaps the anti-TF mob on here could run QPR far better than the current owners. They seem to have all the answers.

Maybe they could put together a consortium to buy the club. Wouldn't be difficult. They could borrow millions from the bank using the stadium as collateral, load the debt onto the club, and pay it off with the revenues they will get from their superb business plan. Plenty of money to be made from an ageing 18k capacity stadium with a championship team.
        Is that what Ternandes bought, a championship team?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Is that what Ternandes bought, a championship team?
          Obviously not, but it's where we are at this precise moment in time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I'd wager he will be lining up in Southall dole office every other tuesday alongside me within a year. Little lo cost airlines dont make any money. Its a proper mugs game.
            Look up the stats on Air Asia, its unbelievable . these blokes know what they are doing. Still im sure he will take your opinion into account next time he wants to invest.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              Look up the stats on Air Asia, its unbelievable . these blokes know what they are doing. Still im sure he will take your opinion into account next time he wants to invest.
              It's incredible what these guys have done in business. That's why I trust them over the long term to get things right at QPR. Would be good for fans to show some patience.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr richard View Post
                it's incredible what these guys have done in business. That's why i trust them over the long term to get things right at qpr. Would be good for fans to show some patience.
                you could say the same about richard branson but look at the faliur of some of his products.

Virgin records,

virgin cola,

virgin mobile are on the slide.

Virgin space will be another half hearted failure.

Only thing the guy has got going is virgin media, and that has fallen behind to the likes of sky and freeview. Youview will be more popular in a few years time.

But hey, richard branson is succsessful* shame his products are not.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  Best to read all the thread and who im answering before getting pis ssy mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    you could say the same about richard branson but look at the faliur of some of his products.

Virgin records,

virgin cola,

Only thing the guy has got going is virgin media, and that has fallen behind to the likes of sky and freeview. Youview will be more popular in a few years time.

Mittal Steel hasn't done too bad.

Comment

Virgin records,

virgin cola,

Come on Hits using Richard Branson isn't exactly the best example.. he's not exactly given up and disappeared.

TFs whole reputation is on the line here and no way will he risk losing that alone.

.. I suppose it comes down to the whole trust thing, you either do or you don't.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Come on Hits using Richard Branson isn't exactly the best example.. he's not exactly given up and disappeared.

TFs whole reputation is on the line here and no way will he risk losing that alone.

.. I suppose it comes down to the whole trust thing, you either do or you don't.

no nick, you missed my point mate.

its not that tony will dissapear. its the products that will suffer, not the man.

as i said in my previous post, richard branson is still around and very succsessful, but some of his products are not.

when someone has their fingers in so many pies, one or two are more than likely to fail.

dont forget a few months back tony threatened to quit the fomula 1 team as they were so shyte. lets see how much of an improvement they make this year.

Comment

as for the trust issue, he has to earn that. chucking 60mil around in the transfer market only to be relegated does not earn my trust.

saying he has these big ideas regardind stadia and training ground is all well and good but when the builders move in then i will trust a little more.

if he wipes that 177mil debt then he will have my full trust.

until then i will keep my eyes wide open and continue to question.

Comment

no nick, you missed my point mate.

its not that tony will dissapear. its the products that will suffer, not the man.

as i said in my previous post, richard branson is still around and very succsessful, but some of his products are not.

when someone has their fingers in so many pies, one or two are more than likely to fail.

dont forget a few months back tony threatened to quit the fomula 1 team as they were so shyte. lets see how much of an improvement they make this year.
                            Would he have really have left F1, or just a kick up the back side??

Who knows what the future holds. Whether we do or don't back him know one knows what's ahead. . But when he does finally leave, I like to think he'd leave more of a future for qpr behind him than an other owner we've had... and the plan's that are in place right now suggests that's exactly what will happen.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

as for the trust issue, he has to earn that. chucking 60mil around in the transfer market only to be relegated does not earn my trust.

saying he has these big ideas regardind stadia and training ground is all well and good but when the builders move in then i will trust a little more.

if he wipes that 177mil debt then he will have my full trust.

until then i will keep my eyes wide open and continue to question.
                              i'm not saying close your eyes and open your arms to the man, but maybe give the the geezer some slack. As far as I can see he's trying his hardest to make this a success. Of course he's not rangers through and through like we all are, but the way I see it he's the best thing to happen to this club in god knows how many years. Last thing we want to do is push him and his millions away
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                Not as long as QPR remain horrendously unprofitable. His failure to apply his airline industry shrewdness to QPR has been his undoing. Unwillingness to get rid of Hughes promptly has had massive repercussions. If the club does not get promoted this season then it will get much worse, no matter what he blabbers right now. You can trust in Tony, I prefer to trust in good old common sense, and the two things don't appear to intermingle much nowadays when it comes to QPR.
                                Give it a rest

Comment

Working...
                                X