Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you for or against women commentators in mens football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    i cant see a problem TBH. The female would have to know what shes talking about but , for example, if hope powell was co commentating it would not bother me in the slightest
    That's the problem,women always think they know what there talking about,but they know f all !!! wish women would stick to what they know best...gossiping !!

Comment

and ironing
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        That's the problem,women always think they know what there talking about,but they know f all !!! wish women would stick to what they know best...gossiping !!
        Generalisations.........don't you just love 'em!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Generalisations.........don't you just love 'em!!
          Scuberrys bang on regarding football tho tw.Bianca Westwood for sky is a lovely girl but just don't do it.even if a female presenter or commentator had the best set of bristols,3-5 on a Saturday is a no no.can always rewind,
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's not about gender, it'd about if they're decent or not, of the female comms I've heard so far they're all dreadful, usually being overly enthusiastic. Still better than Michael Owen.

Comment

I'm still not sure women should be allowed in a football ground let alone commentating.

Comment

They have one on radio London, her voice is far too shrill for football.
                Commentatings version of the crowd noise you get at Wemley for an under 18s international

Comment

Working...
                X