Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you for or against women commentators in mens football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    This. The bird who does the QPR games makes my ear oles bleed
    ..yes mate...you've heard her, i can tell!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      I read heard as had dave,don't mind a commentary then

Comment

As in all areas of life women are fantastic provided they get their t**s out and come with volume control.

Comment

Same as indoors.....smash the life out of em but hate listening to em.....

Comment

Its bad enough having female officials, last thing we want is female commentators. Its I nice big NO from me.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Its bad enough having female officials, last thing we want is female commentators. Its I nice big NO from me.
              Don't let TW hear your opinion. He loves women that have no football knowledge giving an opinion. It just reminds him of his every day on here!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;1238820]Don't let TW hear your opinion. He loves women that have no football knowledge giving an opinion. It just reminds him of his every day on here![/QUOTE]

exactly, except it's the majority of blokes on here that have no knowledge giving an opinion!

Comment

My Mrs even laughs when she hears women commentating. Some geezers are bad enough.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Why do you think it's happening regardless of whether you like it or not?

Comment

is there no bastion of masculinity the feminists dont want to infiltrate with their devious manipulating ways and heaving bosoms!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Against, but would still prefer a woman to Michael Owen commentating

Comment

i don't think it's needed to be honest

the standard of commentators here is disgraceful though, none of them seem to have any background knowledge and they spend the match reciting statistics rather than describing what's going on and are just boring cants in general

Comment

If there's face cam and she's half decent to look at then that's sweet

Comment

if you get a french bird with a panty voice to do it ,i`m up for it
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

i cant see a problem TBH. The female would have to know what shes talking about but , for example, if hope powell was co commentating it would not bother me in the slightest

Comment

Working...
                                X